forty nine

We'll be a fine line.
Marina Young's POV

       "Sunny likes to toy with the hearts of those she loves

       "Sunny likes to toy with the hearts of those she loves. It's an obsession and nothing more." The voice says from my phone, her familiar tone sends chills down my skin. The world knew again, was aware of our hands holding and content smiles that were shared whenever we looked at one another. Which only meant that the world also had another swarm of opinions and comments to make on Harry Styles and Marina Young.

They had looked over the details of our Sunday night, my eyes stuck on the features of Harry. I had stared up at him with a warm grin that had lingered subconsciously at him. My fingers interlocked with his.

Our names trended once more.

Privacy disrupted once more.

"Stop looking at that." Harry murmurs as he takes my phone from my hand, it causes me to look up at him as he takes a seat beside me on the sofa. I sigh in response.

"It's like the fifth time she's commented about me."

"Yeah I know." He states. "It's why you need to ignore it." He adds when I frown, leaning over to grab my device back from him.

"Sometimes I'm tired of ignoring it." I mumble.

Harry mimics my actions from that response, his lips turning downward faintly. "Then what do you want to do?" He asks me and it causes me to shrug as I scoot over to him. His arms welcome me immediately as they wrap around me. "Have you talked to Jeff about it?"

I nod. "He says the decision is mostly up to me. I can address it," I pause. "Or ignore it, said he trusts me."

"Well he knows you won't do anything out of the ordinary." Harry reassures me as he pushes hair away from my face. He looks at me, waiting for an answer.

"I know." I whisper. "I don't mind her talking about me but it's when she drags you into it that it upsets me."

"You know it doesn't matter to me."

"But to me it does." I say and he sighs.

"Maybe you should talk it over with Jeff again." He suggests and on cue his phone goes off. "Speak
of the devil." He whispers as he places a kiss to my lips and then removes himself from me. He answers the phone and I hear his greeting from a distance.

I'm staring at the ceiling when I take a deep breath. "Sunny doesn't truly love Harry Styles, it's why you
don't see the two for about six months and then again. It's all a game." My hands find my device again at the sound of her words in my head. It's why it causes me to open the social media app where this was shared. My thumbs hover over the keyboard in questioning if I should really do this before they suddenly begin to type. It all comes in waves, the emotions and the truth.