thirteen

What's your go to karaoke song?
Marina Young's POV

What's your go to karaoke song?Marina Young's POV

      "I'm so excited." I smile as Harry and I stand on the side of the public stage, we were waiting to request a private room for our group in hopes of being more secluded. Harry looks at me with amusement when I sway from the happiness of being out. I was also sure that the tequila has been a factor in that situation. "Aren't you excited?" I ask him now, feeling silly for being so happy about this.

"Of course I am." Harry tells me when I grin now. "What's your go to karaoke song?" He questions me when we still wait for an answer from the staff. I bite at the inside of my cheek thinking.

"I always like a little Alicia Keys." I admit and he smiles deeply.

"I want to hear that." I wanted to reply but the man we asked for our private room came into view. Which lead to us following him down a narrow hallway with out group. We get guided into a big room with it's own stage where we all scatter in. Harry speaks to the two employees as I amble away near Mitch and Kid.

"So Sunny you gonna sing us a song?" Kid asks and I nod with a smirk.

"Hell yeah." I answer him and he grins. "I'm the one who suggested karaoke as a matter of fact."

"Well then I applaud you because I'm excited." He repeats my words from before which makes me even more giddy. I go to say more but I'm interrupted by music filling the room, we all turn to find Harry on the stage with a mic in hand. "Oh my god." I say when he begins to sing.

"My baby don't mess around because she loves me so, this I know for sho!" Harry belts out and I already start laughing when I clap my hands. Everyone gets just as excited when we start to dance to the music. "Thank God for Mom and Dad for sticking to together like we don't know how." He sings and continues the song when we start to sing the chorus with him. When he's finished we all cheer. He still stands on the stage until he catches my eye and then holds that eye contact. "Marina Sunny Young, I need you on the stage." He says into the mic.

When I get up the small steps and beside him, he hands me the microphone. "What song you want love?" He asks me as he starts to walk toward the machine to search up the song.

"Fallin by Alicia Keys." I tell him and he whistles like that request was a good one. Within the next few seconds the song's instruments start to play. "I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you." I start the song and I hear Kid let out a 'oh' that makes me laugh a little. "Sometimes I love ya, sometimes you make me feel blue. Sometimes I feel good." I sing. "At times I feel used."

"Lovin' you darling makes me so confused." I harmonize. "I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you. I never loved someone the way that I love you." As the song continues I try not to get myself to break out into a fit of laughter from everyone making comments or making noises of satisfaction. But when I'm finished they all clap. Sarah and Mitch go next as they duet 'California Dreamin' by the Mamas and the Papas. In the meantime I'm being fed tequila at a high rate.