twelve

I need to do some karaoke.
Marina Young's POV

     "Sunny," I hear him whisper, a hand rested on my shoulder

     "Sunny," I hear him whisper, a hand rested on my shoulder. "Sunny baby you gotta wake up." Fingertips brush away the hair that tickles my nose. Slowly I flutter my eyes open to see the sunlight seep through the curtains and notice the face of Harry. "Good morning." He tells me when he sees me awake. I groan softly as I stuff my face into the pillow I laid on.

"Why do I have to wake up?" I groggily ask, my voice muffled.

"Because there's breakfast." He answers. "It would be nice if you ate some food." Harry adds when I finally look back at him, he sits on the other side of the bed and waits for me to move.

"I kind of like the sound of sleeping more." I taunt and he chuckles when he shakes his head.

"Well I wanna do some things today. We can sleep back home." He explains and I can't help but agree when I turn to be able to stare at him better. "There you go, see, all you gotta do now is stand up." He jokes like it's my biggest accomplishment. I roll my eyes with a smirk as I sit up.

"Are you gonna eat now?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yeah ... I wanna shower first. Go ahead, I'll be there in a little." Harry tells me and I nod as he stands up and begins to walk out of my room. I assume he is going to his and I can't help but think that the others might have noticed him go in my room last night and not have left since this morning. But I decide not to overthink it in hopes of keeping my sanity. However I do as he says and I stand up as I stretch a little. Then I find my way to the kitchen where Mitch and Sarah sit with plates of food in front of them.

"Good morning." I say and they move their attention to me. They grow a smile and both share a wave to me.

"Morning." Sarah says.

"Good Morning." Mitch greets as I find a plate and begin to take some food for myself. As well as taking some coffee in hopes of waking up a little more. When I am finished I go to the table where they sit at and finding a spot beside them.

"I am so tired." I say. "These time zones are not treating me well." I announce and Sarah nods.

"I didn't fall asleep until like five in the morning." She states and I smile, glad that I'm not the only one struggling. I take some bites of my eggs and a few sips of coffee.

"Where's Harry?" Mitch asks me and I feel my cheeks heat up due to him assuming I knew where he was.

"He told me he wanted to shower before he ate." They both nod before there is a congenial silence between us. That breaks as Mitch speaks up again.

"You know when he told us that you were coming to Japan with us, we were super excited." He tells me and I can't help but feel those butterflies again. Of course Harry surrounded himself with kind people like hims. I grin from his statement. "Although I was surprised." Mitch says.