seventeen

So you're dating him now.
Marina Young's POV

     "I was thinking we could redo it one more time

"I was thinking we could redo it one more time." I suggest when the headphones I wore are resting around my neck. I was within the walls of a recording room with a mic in front of me, waiting for the response of my producer Felix. I tuck hair behind my hair when I smile faintly and he puts up a thumbs up, basically agreeing. My hands reach for the headphones to place back on my ears and within a moment the music plays again. I shut my eyes trying to prepare myself to start it again.

- play wandering romance by jorja smith -

"No one knows the pain, no one sees what I saw in you. No one feels the same, no one saw myself like you did." I sing, trying to nail the notes once again. "Would it be easier if I stayed at home? Wasting my time on my own and hoping that you'd come along. And, would you be honest, baby? If I said the words 'Do you love me?' for a moment. Or is this just wandering romance?"

"Tell me why you can't control the feelings you desired. Burning on my bridges as you said my world's on fire." I sing a little deeper. "Save me being honest, babe. Save me from your promises. Take me with your constant shame. Let me bleed your love away."

"So take it how you want it. Take all my love. Take it how you want it. Take all my love." I scrunch my nose to get the higher notes. "Take it how you got me now after breaking down my heart. Take it how you want it, take all my love." I feel those emotions from the song possess me when I wait to continue the lyrics. "No one knows the pain. Nobody is watching when you're gone. No one clears the stairs. But no one keeps me dirty like you did. Tell me why you can't control the feelings you desire. Burning on my bridges as you said my world's on fire."

"Save me being honest, babe. Save me from your promises. Take me with your constant shame. Let me bleed your love away. So take it how you want it. Take all my love. Take it how you want it. Take all my love. Take it how you got me now after breaking down my heart. Take it how you want it, take all my love." My eyes still remain shut when I pour out with the anger from when I wrote these lyrics. I sing some of the 'mmhmm's' before I continue. "Burning, yeah. Burning on my bridges as you said my world's on fire. Save me being honest, baby. Save me from your promises. Take me with your constant shame."

"So take it how you want it. Take all my love. Take it how you want it, take all my love. Take it how you got me now after breaking down my heart. So take it how you want it." I sing. "Take all my love." I finish off and finally looks for the others.

"Sunny that was definitely the one." Felix compliments. "Come on out and let's work on some of these sections that need touch ups." He explains and I nod when I place the headphone to hang by the mic. I open the door and come back into view of everyone. I feel a smile form when I see Harry watching me walk toward him on the couch.