three

So what's your name?
Marina Young's POV

      "So what's your name?" He asks me

      "So what's your name?" He asks me. My hands shook when I held the water bottle in my head as I was sat on one of the chairs of his table. I knew the question was intended for me and I knew the right thing was to answer. But I also knew that Harry Styles was sat across from me. The same Harry Styles I had an unhealthy obsession with in high school. The Harry Styles that scattered my pink bedroom walls with posters. The Harry Styles that the Wattpad books on my phone were with him adopting me or kidnapping me with his band members.

"Marina." I finally get out. "Marina Young." As if any of the two men knew of my existence as I tell them my full name. "You know I'm really sorry. You shouldn't have to have me here and be catering to me or something, after I just broke into your house. I should really just leave." I rant when the man shakes his head.

"No I insist, it's fine really." He tells me. "Besides I feel like we should at least introduce ourselves since, well," He didn't say it out loud but I knew what he meant by his 'well' and that was that I committed crime and now my repayment would be small talk with a God. "I'm Harry by the way." He finally brings up. Thanks like no one knew that. "This is Mitch, he's my best friend."

"Your name sounds familiar." The man besides him brings up, completely disregarding anything his friend said. "What do you do?" I clear my throat kind of embarrassed to say I am a singer when there was an actual celebrity in front of me.

"I make music." I say. "I write too." I tell him and let a moment of silence go by as he seems to be eyeing me down some more. "I'm not really popular though. You probably never even heard of me anyway." The lack of their voices saying anything just makes me ramble on ever more. "I suck I shouldn't even be like allowed to like, uhh, you know that that singy stuff." I joke even though I am literally punching myself as I speak.

"Wait I do know you." Mitch announces, a smirk growing as he points a finger at me. "Sunny." The nickname is said aloud and it makes my heart drop at him somehow being aware of that. "That's like your stage name? Because that's why I didn't know you right away when you said your name. That's what people call you?" He explains and I smile nervously.

"It's not my stage name it's just what everyone calls me but my name is actually Marina." I tell him.

"Sunny." Harry repeats. My gaze switches to him as faint simper grows over his lips. "That's a sweet nickname. So everyone just calls you that?" I nod, almost dying at the term he uses to describe my pet name given by everybody.

"Yeah sort of. I don't tell people to call me that, there's a story behind it and now all my friends call me it and my fans. It's been around ever since I started my music and before that." I explain as I still hold a friendly smile. Which Harry seems to copy once he nods as well.

"What's the story?" Mitch questions me.

"I'm sorry." I say not sure if he truly asked me that.