forty three

"I'm not the jealous type."
Marina Young's POV

      "Harry take your shirt off

      "Harry take your shirt off." The designer says, his eyes widening when he stands beside me. We were speaking to one another in between shots of the music video and the night has come upon the crew. "I'm serious, let's go. We got a lot models waiting for you." The designer taunts as Harry nods.

"Come with me." He says when I nod. I follow Harry when he steps into a tent. "So about this part of the video." Harry begins to speak about. I raise a brow in question when he speaks.

"What about it?" I ask as I cross my arms.

Harry starts to unbutton his top when he smiles faintly in my direction. It was already clear to see the figment of his tattoos through his top. But now every one was on full display to catch your attention. "I didn't really expect something to happen between us so, which is why I invited you to Cancun." He says more lowly, even though no one was around right now. I smirk at that.

"Really?" I ask sarcastically. "Because I think Cancun was the cherry on top for you trying to seduce me back into your life." I joke which makes him chuckle. Harry shrugs his shoulders when he removes his pants from his legs, grabbing the other pair of trousers that the designer gave.

"Well if it worked, it worked." He concludes. "But that's not what I mean." Harry says. "It's just this part doesn't have personal space being so respected." He tells me. "I don't want you to be-"

"Harry," I begin when he buttons up his pants. I take steps toward him when I grab his hand. "I'm not the jealous type." I state. "You told me what you planned for this music video and also, it's just a music video." I say, with a shake of my head. "I've had music videos with a guy getting close too." I add, trying to make him feel better that this is all just professional things happening.

He nods with a small grin. "Yeah you're right." He admits. "I just wanted to tell you and make sure you were okay." Harry emphasizes when I laugh a little at his sweetness. "What?" He asks.

"I'm a big girl Harry." I let him know. "And you're a big boy." I switch it to him. "I appreciate you being worried though. It's kind, just like you always are." I inform when I shrug and he smiles.

He shakes his head as his simper grows. His lips part to add on but Jeffery walks into the tent when he does. "You're ready?" He questions looking between Harry and I. Harry nods at him.

Him and I make our way out to the rest of the crew that awaits Harry. The humidity still clings to the air even if it was nighttime. It make my skin sticky when I watch Harry given instructions by Vincent. I notice as he uses his hands to talk to Harry while he nods, listening to him. "Do you think Harry is going to look good during this part?" Jeffery asks me, getting my attention.

I turn to him when I become a little confused by his question. "Why do you ask that?" I say when Jeffery shrugs his shoulders. We both look toward Harry still talking to everyone.