twenty eight

Well you threw out my sunflowers.
Marina Young's POV

     "Hello." I drag out when I speak to my phone, watching myself as the comments roll in from the Instagram Live. "Hi, hi, hi." I cheerily repeat when I tuck hair behind both of ears, leaning in to see what people had said. "How is everyone? I miss you guys, need to get on tour ASAP to see you all." I explain to the phone when I smile at their multiple replies. "You guys are so cute." I mention when I look over the views rise up over the seconds.

"Alright we answering questions about the album." I say. "Go ahead, let's talk babies." I tell them as the chat goes crazy. "Harry Styles is in the live." I read over when my eyes widen as I clear my throat, I laugh nervously when I shrug my shoulders. "Hahah," I say. "Anyways let's see, oh, here's a good one." I change the subject, feeling my heart beat out of chest from the fact this man barely went onto social media in the first place but has decided to come on to my live. "What's your favorite song off of Sunny?" I repeat and I grin when I think over the track list.

"Well I love all of them with everything in me." I explain. "But I feel like if I had to choose one that means the most to me it would be 'Bags.'" I tell them. "It was the first song I wrote for the album and the meaning of it probably is my favorite because it was such a different time in my life." When I'm finished I look over the chat that is plagued with his name in every sentence.

"Guys," I laugh a little. "I know he's in the stream. It's very exciting." I joke when I try to find other things to try to talk about until suddenly it becomes more chaotic when my eyes scan over the 'hello' he types. I sigh softly when I smile at the screen with a small wave. "Hi Harry." I give in to saying and I know that there was no use to even being here anymore when I take a deep breath.

"Alright I'm coming on later tonight after Sunny is out where I'm at." I explain. "I love you guys." I say. "I'll see you guys later." I end the livestream when I groan and fall back into the cushions of my sofa. Why did it feel like I was being haunted by my Christmas past? Well, it was December.

Either way I was not going to spend another minute thinking about him when it was the day my album would be out everywhere at midnight. I was going to have my twenty four hours be filled with nothing but the solitude of my home with Mango, dancing around my living room to my music. Because I fucking deserved it. "I should probably clean a little, huh?" I ask aloud, looking over to Mango who looks at me and only wiggles his nose. I take that a yes when I start to tidy up a little, washing the leftover dishes in my sink and wiping down the counters. At the end of it I had taken the trash out to finish it off. I hum a little tune when I place the garbage bag in the plastic bin.

"Sunny." I had to stop being harassed at my garbage cans.

I turn around and there he was, walking straight toward me with his familiar, faint smirk. I sigh deeply when I try to keep my composure and chin held high when he meets me where I stand. "Hi." I am able to get out when he looks at me, an unfamiliar emotion clings to his features.