twenty

You compared to watermelon?
Marina Young's POV

You compared to watermelon?Marina Young's POV

"So I wrote a song about you." The sound of Harry's voice comes from the living room and it gets louder once he started to saunter to the backyard where I sat. I let out a sound that was a mixture of a laugh and a scoff when he places a bowl of cut up fruit on the table and two waters.

"You did what?" I ask in disbelief to the words I heard. Harry smiles with amusement when he pulls out a chair across from me to sit down in. My questions seems to be entertaining to him.

"I said I wrote a song about you." He tells me and I shake my head with a chuckle.

"Yeah so I did hear you right." I comment when he nods with a grin still pasted on his lips. Harry reaches forward to take a piece of strawberry from the bowl and then place it in his mouth. "Why did you write a song about me?" I add and he then looks at me like I asked the most ridiculous thing. He leans back in his chair when he shrugs his shoulders.

"It's a really funny story actually." He says when he crosses his arms. "Because I kind of really like you and I sort of see you everyday. So one thing lead to another and here we are." Harry states. "Now I wrote the song and told you about it." He sarcastically explains and I shake my head when I take a piece of fruit as well.

"Still don't get why you wrote a song about me." I admit. "But I need to hear it before I can be flattered." I add and he nods when he starts to eat more. Harry finishes chewing then speaks.

"I'm glad you said that because I want you to come to the studio with me to hear it." He tells me. "I got to work on it a little more and possibly start recording it today." Harry mentions and I agree to going when I taste the strawberries on my tongue. "Plus if I go to the studio one more time without you, I think that everyone is going to kill me." Harry announces and I laugh now.

Within the next hour Harry takes me in his car and we go down the same route to get to the studio. I was starting to get use to accompanying him whenever he recorded a song now. It was something I enjoyed the most whenever the whole day was spent making music with him. Mostly because it seemed like it was a shared love between the two of us, our eyes lighting up just from a few melodies. "SUNNY!!!" When I hear name being yelled I know exactly who it is when I grin widely as I see Mitch speeding toward me.

"MITCH!!!" I shout mocking the way he called my name. I meet him halfway when we hug shortly. He looks between Harry and I before Harry catches up with a faint simper. Mitch points a finger at him.

"Hogging up all the sunny days." Mitch taunts. "And holy shit haven't seen you since Japan." I nod with another laugh as I agree with him. It has been over a week since seeing the whole team. Being able to be here felt like I was away from home for a little too long.

"I know." I say. "Is Sarah here?" I ask now remembering the rest and he nods when I gasp. I pull away from his arm resting on my shoulder when I start to walk quickly to the rest of the room. In the far corner I see Sarah rest on the couch with her attention on her phone. "Ms. Sarah Jones!"