3.

Yoongi looked at the blonde guy in front of him. He was staring at him with wide eyes and looked very panicked.

"What? Never seen a guy slip before or something?" He snapped rubbing his head annoyed.

The guys eyes widen even more. He looked truly shocked and this only pissed Yoongi off more. "What the fuck are you looking at? I could've died you know? All you did was stand there and watch like a creep."

Once again, the guy just stared. This threw Yoongi over the edge. This had been a shit day and a shit week. Why was it so hard for him to get a freaking break?

"Okay so you wanna go? You want to fucking go?" He asked instantly defensive.

"You're...you're talking to me?" He asked in a whispered tone.

"Fuck yeah. I'll beat your ass. Don't try me boy. I swear don't fucking—"

"You can see me!" He screamed throwing him off guard.

He stepped back suddenly a bit alarmed at his ecstatic tone. "What are you doing? Don't step closer. Don't fucking—shit. Stop. I said stop!" Yoongi swung without hesitation.

To his defense he did warn him to step away. The guy grabbed his nose with a big grin spreading across his face. "You can touch me? You can touch me!" He screamed stepping closer once again.

"I swear I will kick your fucking throat."

"No, no, that won't be necessary. I'm just so...wow! I'm amazed by all of this!"

"What's so amusing? Are you on acid?"

"No. I wish."

Yoongi shook his head and started walking to the exit. Another mixed drink was just what he needed. Not to be in a piss smelling bathroom with a weirdo.

"Hey! Wait! Don't you want to know why I'm here?"

Yoongi kept walking, "You're the only one that has been able to see me!" He added a bit paranoid.

This completely threw him off guard and he looked back. Those two shots surely did fuck him up. This guy was also clearly on something.

"What?"

"I'm—I'm Jin. Hey. Can I touch you?"

"You touch me and I will fucking break your arm."

"Well...technically I'm not here. I am, but I'm not."

"Right. What kind of alcohol did you have? I need that shit right now."

"It's not alcohol. I can't eat or drink. If you just let me explain—"

"Sure dude. I have to get back to my friend now. This is getting too weird."

"Excuse me." A guy walking in said.

Yoongi scooted to the side as the guy went in. Jin once again spoke before he left. "Please! Give me a chance!"

"A chance for what exactly?"

The guy was in the middle of peeing when he turned around confused. "What?" He asked startled.

"Oh. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to him."

The guy looked to his side and nodded. "Okay." He quickly said pushing his pee out. The first thought that came to mind was that Yoongi was a potential killer.

"He can't see me."

"Is your name John?"

Jin smirked bursted out in laughter. Yoongi chuckled himself. "Okay that was a good one." He complimented.