11.

"He was totally jealous." Jin insisted.

"Stop filling up my head with nonsense you lousy human." Yoongi responded.

"I'm the lousy one? Okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Sleep? You dare to talk about sleep?" Yoongi said opening the bathroom door.

Jin looked him down and had to hold back a laughter. The purple sweats were too big around his tiny waist and the matching t-shirt made him look like a grape.

"Look at these fuckers," he shrieked leaning closer while pointing to his eyes. "I have dark circles big enough that are noticeable even with makeup! I spent an hour at the beauty store last Saturday to find my shade. Do you know how hard it is to apply concealer without poking your damn eye? It's very fucking hard!"

Jin put out his hands as a defense mechanism. Yoongi was such an angry little person that could do serious damage.

"Okay, with peace and love you already had dark circles before you were transformed. Don't blame them on turning into a girl."

Yoongi groaned stomping his bare foot. "How dare you offend me?"

"I said with peace and love!"

"Oh yeah. That totally takes away from the fact that you called me an ugly fucker."

"I didn't even—okay. Let's calm down."

Yoongi sighed adjusting the sweats once again. "I have no workout clothes. This is the best I could find. I look ridiculous."

"Not at all."

"I saw the way you looked at me you liar. You know I look hideous!"

"Hideous is a strong word. I think you look adorable."

Yoongi sighed, "I don't want to look adorable. I want Jimin to look at me and feel attraction. He sees me as his sister. In the real world I don't even exist to him! I don't know which one is worse. To be known and not be liked in a romantic way. Or to not be known and not be liked at all."

"Personally, I feel like this life is much better."

"You sneaky fuck. You're only saying that because you want me to like this life so you don't feel so guilty about turning me into a woman."

Jin smiled sheepishly, "Come on. You don't like it one bit?"

"I mean...it's getting easier I suppose." When Jin's smile got wider Yoongi quickly spoke up again. "That does not mean I want to stay in this body."

"No, no, of course not. Have you thought about making Jimin jealous?"

"What's the point? I'll go back to my old life either way." He replied taking another glance in the closet. There had to be a better option.

"Don't you ever wonder though?"

"Wonder what?"

"What it would be like to make him jealous. To make him like you for real."

Yoongi looked back at him crossing his arms across his chest. He was weirdly starting to get used to his chest.

"That would just be torturous. When I go back he won't remember a thing and I would. How could I move on from that?"

Jin shrugged, "He ghosted you for months and you never got over that. At least stay stuck on good memories."

Yoongi titled his head a little. Jin raised both eyebrows leaning closer, "Live a little. This isn't your forever life anyways. At least be happy for a bit."