31.

Jimin's eyes widen in confusion. There was a woman kissing his lips, her hands were wrapped tightly around him and Yoonji was now driving away.

He reacted when he saw the car take a turn.  Gently, but quickly he pushed the woman away. A quiet huff later, she flipped her caramel colored hair out of the way.

"Is that how you greet me pudding?"

Jimin sighed rolling his eyes, "Fucking shit Momo! Why did you do that?"

"What? That's how people greet each other in Paris. I'm back by the way!"

"Oh really? Do people shove each other tongues in Paris?"

"No. I just wanted to do it." She shrugged.

Jimin groaned and pouted. Momo looked around confused. "What's the matter? Namjoon said you'd be here. I thought I'd stop by and greet you. Didn't you miss me?"

"My girlfriend saw you kiss me!"

"You have a girlfriend? Ooh! Where is she? Can't wait to meet her."

"Did you miss the part where she saw you kiss me?"

"I can explain it to her. We're very close and the bestest of friends—"

"Friends don't kiss each other like that." He frowned.

"I'm just a touchy person."

"Clearly. You might want to meet Yugyeom. You two would get alone just fine."

"Is he cute? Hey! Wait! Where are you going?" She asked following him behind.

"Back to the office. Where do you think?"

"Aren't you going to chase after your girlfriend into the sunset?"

"No. She obviously doesn't want to talk to me right now."

"Oh cool. I'll just hang around here with you then."

"No. Go home. Go see Namjoon. Isn't he your favorite person?"

"Yeah. Duh. Don't think I'm hanging out here because of you. I'm just doing it because there's feee food."

Jimin rolled his eyes walking through the door. A nervous Jisoo was standing from her desk. "Sir! Oh. I see you found Ms. Momo."

"Dammit Jisoo. You had one job."

"Sir I tried—!"

Jimin kept walking to the elevator and Momo rolled her eyes. "Ignore him doll. He's on his man period. Typical man."

She turned to Jimin and calmly approached him before the door closed. "You weren't thinking of leaving me behind, were you?"

"Not at all." He murmured slightly annoyed.

She grinned patting his shoulder. "Cool."

•••

Yoongi got out the car and paced to the front gate. Seconds later, he walked back to his vehicle. How could he just walk back when Jimin was probably with that model?

He was literally nothing compared to her. Aside from the insecurity, he mainly felt stupid. He had actually believed his words.

Every single one of them. From him saying that he had fallen in love to him wanting to spend their eternities together.

Stupid. He scolded himself. The tears build up once again and he sighed closing his eyes. For lunch, he had ice cream and cried in his car. Literally.

At first, the crying was because of Jimin and then it was a bunch of things he had held in for so long. Like the bad relationship with his parents, being in a different body, not getting the career of his dreams and of course Jimin.