19.

Yoongi anxiously locked the door behind and waved to Jimin. He was parked in front of his house with a big smile plastered on his face.

He got out of his car and approached him. "Good morning love. Thank you for meeting up with me today."

"Hey! No. It's not a problem. I really had no plans."

Jimin smiled, "I like your outfit. It's very edgy." He complimented.

"Thanks! I wanted to be comfy. This is my usual style. I've just never been brave to show it." Yoongi replied. He had gone out and bought some clothes that were his style. If he was going to be here a while, might as well be comfortable.

No offense to Yoonji, her style was just very perky and cute. Lots of pink, peach, purple, and blues. For being such an outgoing person she owned very little yellow.

"It reminds me..." Jimin stopped and thought. Where had he seen this before? Oversized black shirt, black ripped jeans and a beanie. His smile suddenly vanished. The image of that guy came to mind, again.

As much as he tried to not get freaked out he stepped back startled. He closed his eyes and shook his head. What was up with the random visions?

"Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked concerned.

He re-opened his eyes. Good. It was just Yoonji. Not the guy. "Yes, I'm fine. Sorry, I had a rough night. Little sleep." Or at least that's what he told himself.

"Oh, that's okay. Yeah. Me too." He replied with a sigh. Each night, he fell asleep with the fear of returning back to his old life. It's not that he didn't want to. It was just hard to let go of this. Of whatever it was he had with Jimin.

He wanted that forever.

"You have trouble sleeping?"

Yoongi pointed to the purple under his eyes. One of his biggest insecurities. Not even concealer hid them well enough. He felt like he looked sick, tired, and dead. Also, his pale complexion did not help.

Jimin cupped his face and leaned a little closer. Yoongi had to hold his breath or he'd squeal. His hands were cold and soft. He held him so gently. Almost like he was afraid to break him. No one had treated him with such delicacy before.

"I don't see a thing." He said after a while.

"Mmm." Was all Yoongi could reply.

Jimin finally let go and chuckled nervously, "That was a bit weird, huh?"

"No. I'm just not used to being touched by you." He admitted flustered.

"Well, you better get used to it."

Yoongi turned slightly red and Jimin's eyes widen, "I meant for the wedding. We're going to have to...touch each other. Fuck, that made it worse. I'm so sorry. I mean—"

"It's okay. I understand what you mean."

"Let's just....let's go shop for the dress. My family is making a huge deal out of this wedding. So, again I'm sorry." Jimin said walking to his car.

He opened the door for Yoongi and let him in the passengers side. A few seconds later, he got in the other side with a smile.

"Why do you driver a standard car? It's so complicated." Yoongi commented.

"Are you kidding? It's way more fun to ride than a regular car."

"I tried to learn and never achieved it."

"I guess I have to teach you then."

"Sure." Yoongi replied with a shrug. He was used to these we-have-to-hang-out talks and never actually doing them.