20.

"Hey, if you don't want me to actually drive your car then I don't have to. I'm a good learner by listening."

"I told you I'd teach you.  We have to do it the right way."

"Mmm. What if I crash it?" He wondered nervously.

Jimin shrugged, "My insurance pays for it."

"Wow. You're so rich it's not even funny."

"Might as well take advantage of it. Right?" He asked.

"Right. Nice outfit. It's pretty hot today." Yoongi commented.

Jimin was dressed in a simple pair of dark blue shorts and a black tank top. Yoongi on the other hand, wore loose mom jeans and a big yellow t-shirt. He also had his hair tied in a messy pony tail. How did people with long hair survived the summer?

"Yeah. Why aren't you in your summer clothes?"

"I have really skinny legs. Not my best attribute."

"What's your best attribute then?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I guess my...." not dick. You no longer have a dick. "My awesome personality." He grinned awkwardly.

"For sure. Your personality is amazing. You don't have skinny legs by the way."

Yoongi huffed crossing his arms over his chest. "You're lying to me."

"Am not!"

He pulled up his jeans and Jimin instantly giggled. Then, once again like a ton of bricks a distant memory came to mind. A guy in the parking lot doing the same exact thing.

"See! You even stopped laughing. I've got some serious chicken legs."

Jimin shook the thought away and grinned. "Not at all. That's nonsense. Let's go." He said opening the car door. After he got in, he sprinted to the other side.

These visions of the random guy kept getting more frequent by the day. The scary thing was that Jimin actually felt like he had done those things before. With the guy. Which was clearly impossible. The guy didn't exist.

Not to mention the constant image of seeing Yoonji as a man was weird. Not that he didn't like it. It's because he did that made it that much weirder. How could he ever confess that out loud without sounding like a douche?

Like, "Hey! You're very cute, but I can't help picturing you like a guy!"

"Alright. First step, buckle up. Second step, turn on the car—"

"Jimin, I'm not taking a driving course." Yoongi chuckled.

"If I'm teaching you I have to do it good. You know?"

"Yeah. Are you sure about this though? I'm very peculiar about driving peoples cars."

"It's fine. We're just going to down the road. I won't take you to a highway or nothing like that. We will take it slow."

"Slow. Okay."

"There's five gears and a reverse." He started pointing to the gear shifter. "There's three pedals. The first one on the left is the clutch, the middle is the brake, and the last one is the gas pedal. The first thing you do is press the clutch all the way down with your left foot. The clutch is right beside the brake."

Yoongi looked down and raised both eyebrows confused. "Oh, okay." He was listening to what Jimin was saying, but it sounded very confusing.

"You have to press it really hard and turn on the car."