4.

In the morning, the bright light shining through the window was what caused Yoongi to wake up. He squinted pressing his fingers over his eyelids in disgust. To be honest, after talking to Jin he doesn't remember shit.

Hell, he doesn't even remember how he got to his house. He slowly uncovered himself and placed his bare feet on the floor. He didn't even realize that there was carpet underneath him.

There must've been something in the alcohol for sure. His head felt big and heavy. Or maybe it was because he slipped and hit his head that hard.

Either way, he managed to get to the bathroom with his eyes closed. He pulled his pants down and was ready to pee until he felt nothing.

This made him open both eyes and he quickly reached over to turn the light. When he did his reflection in the mirror made him shriek in fear.

His heart was beating so loudly he thought he was going to faint. It was him, but it wasn't. Long hair, bangs, and a cute little pink bear pajama.

Not to mention the granny panties around his waist. It took him a minute until he finally screamed. Very loud. His hands! They were so tiny and so pretty!

Nothing compared to his rough man hands with shitty cuticles. He was definitely still drunk. Very drunk. Or high. Fuck, he was probably so fucked up he was hallucinating.

After grabbing his hair and pulling it as hard as he could he finally gave up wincing in pain. It was actually attached to him!

Jungkook. Of course. Why didn't he think of that? He ran out only to trip on his pajama pants around his ankles.

"Fuck!" He cursed pulling them up and crawling to his phone.

This was not his room. It had peachy orange walls and a yellow bed blanket. It smelled like fruits and honey and it was too clean. Way too clean.

When he spotted a cellphone on the bed stand he reached for it. It had this glittery silver phone case that was too heavy for the phone itself.

Luckily, there was no passcode. He typed in Jungkook's phone number that he knew by memory. It sent him straight to voicemail.

His heart was still pounding so fast it was starting to make him ill. He leaned back on the bed closing his eyes. This is a dream. This is was just a dream. He kept telling himself otherwise he'd go insane.

When he finally opened his eyes again he was still in the same unknown room. Then he landed eyes on a pair of car keys on the stand. Sure it was probably dangerous to drive in his state, but not as dangerous as staying in a place he did not know.

Without a second thought he sprung up to his feet grabbing the keys and running out. As he kept going past the unknown hallways he became more terrified.

It felt like ages before he got to the front door. He didn't even care to close it behind. This looked like a rich neighborhood. Nothing like his old crappy hood apartment.

The car in front of him looked like a new model that he could never afford with his shitty cook job. Shit. Now that he thought about it be was definitely late to work. Showing up while hallucinating did not seem so smart. Neither did driving, but he had to get help.

"Good morning Miss!"

He kept walking as the weird lady kept waving until he realized she was talking to him. "Me?" He asked.

Hearing his voice out loud for the first time freaked him out. It wasn't too feminine, but it was much softer than what he was used to.

"Yes! Are you taking your dog to the park?"