40.

Jin stood staring at him confused. He turned around and made sure he was talking to him. Yoongi's heart was racing out his his chest.

He smiled so big and wide he thought his face would rip apart. "Jin! It's you! Holy shit! You're alive!" He screamed running towards him.

Jin turned around ready to run, but was caught by Yoongi who smothered him in a hug. "I thought you were gone! Not coma gone, but like dead gone! Holy shit! I've looked for you everywhere! I googled you and the last thing that showed up was six months ago."

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked mortified.

Yoongi let go and clenched his fist annoyed. "You've got to be fucking kidding me. Am I the only one who remembers?" He mumbled at himself. Jin finally looked at him still as confused as he had been.

"Agh! Fuck fuck you universe! Fuck you! Why am I the only cursed one that remembers this shit?" He screamed.

Jin's laugh made his paranoid screaming stop. Yoongi raised his eyebrows perplexed. What the hell was going on?

"I was kidding! Did I mention I'm an actor as well? You just experienced my acting face to face. You're welcome."

"You son of a bit—"

"Woah! No hitting me. I'm a model. Did you forget?"

Yoongi felt his face turn red in anger. He shoved him harshly mumbling under his breath. Jin winced touching his chest. "Gee. I miss you in a woman's body. You're so manly and harsh now. At least then you had balloon hands."

He was about to continue cursing when he realize the attention they had drawn. People started whispering and that's when it sunk in. Other people could see Jin and he was famous. Of course they'd stop and stare.

"Come on. Let's go to my favorite coffee shop. I owe you one."

Yoongi agreed for various reasons. One, Jin was very much alive. Two, people staring made him slightly uncomfortable. And three, he still wanted to punch him in private.

"Fine, but you're driving."

"Duh. My car is stick shift. You can't drive that."

The comment made Yoongi release all the tension he had accumulated over the last weeks. Jin remembered. All of it. He wasn't crazy and never was.

"Are you crying? Gross. I don't do tears or snot." Jin said wrinkling his nose.

"Fuck off. I'm not crying. It's my fucking allergies. Are we going or what?" He asked blinking the tears away.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on." He instructed motioning him to follow behind.

Yoongi did as he was told. When Jin unlocked his luxurious vehicle his mouth formed an 'o'. The only fancy car he had ever been in was Yoonji's and Jimin's.

"I keep forgetting you're rich."

Jin chuckled walking over to the drivers side. After they both buckled up, he started driving. Yoongi suddenly felt the air get tense.

He was used to talking to Jin, but not in this body. It was weird how he never felt intimidated as a woman in front of him. Now, he felt very intimidated and jittery.

"Guess what?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Hmm?" Yoongi said keeping his eyes on the window. 

"I met Namjoon and I touched him. Well, let me rephrase that. He ran into me and we spoke. Isn't it so ironic?"

"You met him? You talked? Was it a good talk at least?" He asked turning his attention to him.