42.

"Hey pale face," Vernon said coming up behind Yoongi.

"Sheesh. Stop calling me Edward."

"I said pale face. Not Edward. Maybe you need to clean your ears."

"Gosh, why're you such a party pooper? Did you not watch Twilight? You know the pale sparkly vampire? The werewolf who fell in love with a baby? The hot girl who wanted to be human? Are any of these triggering anything?"

Vernon kept a straight face, "Maybe that's why you're so weird. You're watching weird shows."

Yoongi groaned rolling his eyes as he flipped the hamburger patty. "You're no fun. You haven't lived if you haven't seen the tragic story of the sheep falling in love with the lion."

"What? I thought you said it was vampires?"

Yoongi dropped his spatula and glared at him with a frown. "Bella is the sheep and Edward the lion! You would get the reference if you just watch it."

"I don't have time for that. I need you to cover me at the drive-thru."

"I'm the cook. Plus, I haven't worked up there in a while."

"I really need this favor. I have to be somewhere and there's no one to cover me. The other cook is coming in soon."

"Where do you have to be?"

"Somewhere." He repeated with a blush.

Yoongi smirked raising an eyebrow. "Oh,"

"Shut up. Please. It's important."

Yoongi chuckled with a nod. If Vernon had said please it had to be important. He finished cooking the patty and fixed it on the plate.

"Fine. I'll cover you. Go ahead and meet up with your lover."

"He's not my lover!"

"Okay. Whatever you say. Better leave before I change my mind."

"Okay thanks."

"What was that?" He asked with a grin. Vernon scowled and walked away not repeating himself. Yoongi continued to laugh as he removed his apron.

Before going up there he made sure to look semi decent. The customers would just have to ignore the grease stain on his shirt.

He got up front and put on the headset. This was something he did not miss at all. He'd rather work in the back and not deal with people.

"Welcome to Mr. Burger, you can order when you're ready." He announced once he heard the little chime indicating a car had pulled up.

"Go ahead and order," a woman said. There was some mumbling back and forth. Yoongi kept a frown on his face. The indecisive ones where the worst.

"Fine then! Umm...can I get number three meal with a large coke. Uhhh....I also want my fries extra cooked please. Oh! Some ketchup on the side. Lots of ketchup on the side. Sometimes you guys only give out two packets. I need a lot of ketchup okay? Ah! And a pack of mayonnaise."

Would you like me to kiss your feet as well? Yoongi thought of asking, but he pushed the sarcasm to the side. "Will that be it for you?"

"Are you sure you don't want anything?" He heard her ask. "Fine then grouchy. Yes that'll be it."

"You can pull up to the front to get your total."

He finalized the order and proceeded to the next one. "Welcome to Mr—" Yoongi's eyes widen when the car pulled next to his window.