27.

"Too tight?"

Yoongi shook his head no even though he felt like his head would explode. The lady smiled and finished applying the silver rhinestones on his bun.

He never thought getting ready for a wedding would require so much work. Everyone had been up since seven in the morning. Yoongi was barely awake when he arrived.

Four hours later, his makeup, hair, and nails were all done. He was forced to take off the yellow nail polish even though it was only on two fingernails. The nail color that was picked was a clear nude.

"Beautiful! Let me get your dress. It's the last one that's hung, right?"

"That's right. Thank you."

Yoongi turned to look at his reflection in the mirror. His face felt heavy and he looked almost unrecognizable. Most of his features were covered so it was hard to picture himself as man now.

The nude color on his lips, mascara and the little eyeliner wing changed so much in a face. The lady approached him breaking his glare from the mirror.

"Alright. Let's get you dressed. The bride must be finishing up now."

Yoongi nodded and got up from the chair. The rest of the bridesmaids were also getting ready around him. The each had a lady to help them and for the most part everyone was ready.

"Okay, I'll go in the bathroom and put—"

"No, no. I'll put it on. You don't want to mess up your hair or makeup, do you?"

"Uhh...well...no.  Do you just want me to...?"

"Of course. We're all women here. No worries."

Yoongi nervously looked around. No one was really paying attention to him. He took off his shirt and the lady handed him a bra.

"You can wear this one."

"I already have one."

"This one will accentuate your figure more."

Yoongi didn't fight and turned around in a corner. It seemed that four months later he had somehow learned to put on a bra. This one had more stuffing than the ones he wore. It pushed up his breasts making it seem like they were bigger.

"I don't think this bra—"

"Come on, dear. We have to speed it up." She announced unzipping the dress.

Yoongi sighed taking off his pants. The lady scanned his undergarment and he immediately became self conscious. Yoonji only owned thongs and cheeky underwear. So, he had bought the extra small male boxers. It made him feel more comfortable.

"They're more comfortable."

"Of course. Let's get you in this dress." She said with a sympathetic smile.

He quickly put it on to avoid the others from noticing. Then, she came behind him to zip it up.
The dress was tighter around his chest than the normal stuff he wore. The only sexy outfit he wore was that one night at the club and nothing since then.

"I really think I should wear the other bra." He whispered with red cheeks.

"This is perfect. You look gorgeous! You know what? It's not a crime to go out of your comfort zone every once in a while."

"What if I'm not comfortable in my own body?" He asked.

"Well, I think we all go through that phase. It's hard to love ourselves sometimes. You just have to think about how lucky you are. You're living, breathing and healthy. You also don't know the impact you make in other peoples eyes. Don't ever talk bad about yourself."