33.

Yoongi woke up to the loud ringing of his phone. He groaned and reached over to find it. Staying up past three in the morning hadn't been such a good idea.

The ringing continued and he sighed squeezing his eyes tighter. The sun was definitely bright. Where the hell was that stupid phone?

When he had no luck on his nightstand, he reached for the floor. He felt the edge of his phone and he awkwardly stretched to get it. Anything was better than to get out of bed.

"Hello?" He murmured.

"Hey! Why did you disappear last night? I was sick worried about you! I drove to your house and you weren't there. I was very close to calling the police."

"Jungkook? What? Why were you looking for me? Last night I was with Jimin." He smiled still half asleep.

"Jimin? As in the fucking dick who has left you on read several times?"

"He's not a dick anymore! Very sweet! He told me he loved me!"

"Yoongi, are you still drunk? What is wrong with you? Jimin hasn't spoken to you since your tinder date. You left the club without telling me and now you're talking nonsense. Someone must've roofied your drink—!"

"Wait what?" He asked sitting up. Why was his voice suddenly so deep? Had he heard right? Jungkook called him Yoongi. He said that he left the club without him. His eyes widen as he stared at his large veiny hands.

Jungkook was still blabbing on the phone, but he dropped it to touch his face. Short hair, no bangs, manly features. Without thinking about it twice he uncovered himself.

He was dressed in jeans and t-shirt. The same outfit he wore that night he met Jin. He gasped panicking while looking at his phone. February 23th.

Holy shit.

In the next couple of seconds he ran to the bathroom and turned on the light. Same shitty apartment and now he was back as himself.

Only, that the four months he was gone never happened here. He had left for weeks and in this reality it was only one night. If he was back, why did he remember everything? Wasn't he suppose to forget it all?

He sat on the shut toilet seat trying to process everything. Was he dreaming? Was this real? Had any of the other stuff even happen? Maybe Jungkook was right and his drink was drugged. He pinched himself over and over until his skin was bright red.

The next thing that came to mind was Jin. Had he actually met him? If this was real, did this mean that Jin was able to wake up from the comma? Or did this mean that he was just gone?

Once again, he was up on his feet. After putting on a pair of dirty vans and getting his keys he picked up his phone.

Jungkook was still there. He sounded worried. "Yoongi? Are you listening? I'm leaving work right now to—"

"Hey," he finally said. His voice was quite unsteady and he was very afraid. Worried about Jin and Jimin. Wondering if either of them would remember.

"Fuck! Where have you been? Seriously what's going on?"

"I just had a really weird dream. I'm still trying to processing it all. I'm okay. I really am. I just have to shower and gather my thoughts."

"I can be right there in—"

"No, no, it's fine. I'll be okay. Plus, I probably have to go to work. I'm late."

"Forget that job. You have a record deal!"

Yoongi quietly sighed closing his eyes. Dammit. He forgot he had lied about that. Not only was he lying about this, but on top of that the record deal.