Epilogue.

"I'm freaking out!" Jungkook said through the phone.

"Kook. It's okay. Taehyung is going to love it."

"What if he doesn't? I'm not a really good chef."

"But you cook all the time."

"My diet food is not really food that people eat everyday."

Yoongi chuckled, "Come on you guys have been dating seven months now. Don't you think he would've left you by now after trying your horrendous pecan pie at thanksgiving?"

"You're right. He ate half of the thing to not make me feel bad. Then got the worst diarrhea because of it. He's a keeper for sure. Thank you Mr. Famous Celebrity!"

"Okay, okay, calm down. I'm not that famous yet."

"Your single was a big hit! Now you're working on your album! You're going to be huge!"

"Thank you. I'm really happy you've been here with me through it all."

"Oh; you're definitely going soft now. Should've known after you started dating Jimin." He teased.

"Shut up. You better hurry up and finish setting up that dinner. Taehyung is very punctual."

"Yeah you're right. I'll see you this weekend. Your parents are still coming over right?"

"Yeah. The last time we saw each other it was less awkward. I think we're getting somewhere."

"I'm glad to hear that. Well, I'll talk to you later! I'll make sure to text you just in case Taehyung gets diarrhea again."

"Sure. Can't wait to know. Bye." He chuckled hanging up.

After doing so, he got a message from Jin. It was a picture of him and Namjoon eating at his favorite cafe. The message said, "Namjoon claims he looks more handsome than me. Does he? It's okay to say yes. He's definitely more handsome".

He chuckled replying, "he's for sure more handsome". Jin was definitely whipped. He'd never say another man was more handsome than himself.

Finally, he put the phone down staring at himself in the mirror. He got nervous once again and felt his tummy flip flop.

Why was he doing this again? Oh yeah, because he was madly deeply in love with Park Jimin. That's why.

He slowly opened the bathroom door. He heard Jimin talking on the phone. "Hoseok, it's totally fine. You don't have to be there. Boy if you don't go get laid I'll be really mad. Yeah! She's totally crushing on you! Good luck! Okay, okay, see you tomorrow."

Yoongi cleared his throat only extending his hand out. Jimin turned and looked up with a grin on his face. He was very satisfied.

"Why're you hiding?" He teased.

"Are you ready for this?"

"I'm so ready."

"You better not record this or I'll sucker punch your throat and throw you out of the balcony."

"Yikes. We're in that stage already? You're too comfortable with me now." He laughed.

"I'm serious Jimin!" He said slightly embarrassed.

"Alright, alright. I guess I'll tell my camera crew to go away."

"You have a camera crew?" He screamed horrified.

"I'm just kidding. You should know that by now. Come on and let me see you."

Yoongi took a deep break as he completely opened the door. His face was a deep red and he slowly approached him.

Never did he think he'd wear a skirt again. Not after being back in his male body. And here he was with a pink skirt around his waist. All because Jimin wanted to see.

"So? Are you satisfied?" He asked crossing his arms across his chest.

Jimin giggled nodding. "I'm so satisfied!"

Yoongi sighed closing his eyes. He felt Jimin approach him. He wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him closer.

"Closing your eyes won't hide you." He smiled.

He finally opened his eyes making eye contact. "I know silly."

"Can I confess something?" He playfully asked.

"Yes go ahead."

"I like you better in a skirt." He smirked.

Yoongi laughed suddenly remembering Jin's comment. It had been quite the ride, but finally everything was slowly going back to its place.

His puzzled life was creating a beautiful picture now. And he couldn't be happier.

"Yes, of course you do."