21.

"Get rid of the shirt. It will look better." Jin advised.

"Yeah...no. Yoonji owns bathing suits that cover very little."

"Duh, because they're bathing suits." He added with a hint of sarcasm.

"Alright assface. How about you get put in your woman's body from a different dimension and have to wear shit that makes you uncomfortable?"

"Okay, okay, fair enough. Hey! Eyes on the road!"

"Aren't you in a coma? Technically, you won't be hurt." He smirked teasingly.

"Who's the assface now? By the way, what's the plan for the wedding? It's coming up."

"Uhh...I don't know. I've got the dress and the shoes. All of that shit was as much as my paycheck. He paid for it, but still. It's ridiculous! Why are dresses and shoes so expensive? It makes no sense."

While he was rambling on, he for a notification on his phone. Before he could check it, Jin grabbed the phone.

"Eyes on the road."

"Okay dad."

"Hush. I'm only a few years older."

"Who is it? Is it Jimin?"

"No it's Jungcock. Oh. Jungkook. My bad."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "What did he say?"

"He said, good luck and show him what he's missing."

Yoongi sighed, "I feel so bad."

"What why?"

"This whole thing with Jimin feels wrong and fake. He's not falling for me. He's falling for her."

"That's a lie. You're the one in the body and metaphorically, you are Yoonji."

"Still. Why can't it just be real? Or why couldn't I just forget that I'm from another dimension?"

Jin shrugged, "I'm sorry you feel so guilty."

"Even if I do, I can't stay away. I want to be with him." He whispered ashamed.

"You're only human. What else can you do?"

"Ahh. Shit. We're here."

"Totally off topic, but that Namjoon dude is really hot."

"You should talk to him."

"Okay, yeah sure. Tell him to visit me at the hospital in my coma bed. I'm a good listener."

Yoongi chuckled, but then his smile suddenly faded. "Jin, are you scared you won't wake up?"

"A little yeah. There's still so much I want to do. I mean, I still have so much ahead of me. I want to find love, laugh, cry and experience it all. I'm just invisible to everyone, but you."

"I'm sorry. I know all I ever do is complain to you. I'm not happy about the body exchange, but at least I'm awake."

"That's a good way to put it. Keep that in mind when you get your next period."

"Oh, fuck off." He said rolling his eyes. "All my sympathy towards you has vanished. Periods are horrendous!"

"I can imagine."

"You have no idea." He mumbled reaching over to grab his bag from the back seat. "Well, let's see how this goes."

•••

"Do you want me to get you another drink?" Jimin asked.

"No. I'm fine thank you."

"You know, you're allowed to take off your shirt."