30.

"You seem down." Jin said.

"Jimin and I got in a fight." He replied staring up at the ceiling. He was currently laying down on his bed with so many thoughts racing through his mind.

He was debating whether he should show up to work or not. He could call in sick or simply not go back. This guilt and confusion he was feeling would only get worse if he kept being closer.

There was no doubt he wanted Jimin. Everything with him. From waking up next to him to falling asleep at night. But not this way. Not in this body. Not in this reality.

He was selfish. He wanted it all with his own body and in his time. It was tiring living in a perfect world that wasn't yours. Maybe if he didn't remember, maybe then he would truly be happy.

So many shared kisses and so many memories made. The thought of not remembering them when he got back made him sad. What made him sadder was that Jimin wouldn't remember either.

None of it.

None of the promises he made would matter. They'd vanish into thin air into nothing. They would be nothing. Just strangers who went on a random tinder date.

"Oh, what happened? I thought everything was okay? Was it a fight over the stupid bridesmaid dress? I'll have you know with peace and love your style sucks. He was probably right with whatever he said about it. Listen to him. He has a good sense of style."

"I wish it would've been about my stupid dress." He replied quietly.

Jin raised an eyebrow. Typically, Yoongi would throw a fit for being insulted. His response was calm and steady. A quiet Yoongi? Nothing scared him more.

There were many things he wanted to say to make him feel better, but didn't know what. He laid next to him and turned to face him.

"So did you two break up?"

"It's not a breakup. We were never a thing."

"You were close to it though."

"I don't like living in a lie. Yes, he fell in love with me and my personality, but I'm in a different body. When he touches me and kisses me...it's not me. It's her. So everything is a lie."

"Well, when you put it that way..."

"Have you made any progress?"

"A little. It's a long process. I don't know exactly how everything works."

Yoongi nibbled the inside of his cheek, "Do you think I'll remember?"

"What?"

"If I ever go back to my real body. Do you think I'll remember it all? Or will I forget?"

"I don't know honestly. What do you want?"

"To forget it all."

"Is that really what you want?"

"What would be the point of remembering it if a Jimin wouldn't?"

"What if he did?"

Yoongi's eyes widen for a bit. The thought hadn't crossed his mind until Jin mentioned it. Would Jimin still want him as a man?

"That's a big what if." He finally responded not bringing his hopes up. It was pointless to dream of a perfect ending.

"Hmm, at least you get to talk to your crush in person. I've been following the Namjoon dude around and chatting by myself to him. I just pretend he's deaf and doesn't hear me. I hope one day I at least get to touch his dimple. That's all I need."