16.

"It was a pleasure coming. It was good to see you." Yugyeom politely told Jimin.

"Yes, agreed. Actually, my friends and I will have a small little after party at my house. You two are welcomed to come."

"Umm...I don't know. We..." Yugyeom was unable to finish his sentence. They didn't really have any plans after this.

"Come on. It's going to be fun. Yoonji?" He asked turning his full attention to him.

Yoongi cursed himself under his breath. He couldn't look at Jimin and not say no. So, he stupidly nodded his head in agreement.

Yugyeom forced a smile, "Great. I'll follow you."

•••

Yoongi stared in admiration looking at the walls. Pictures of Jimin and his family were surrounding the hallways. The house color was a creamy nude. It smelled fresh and welcoming. He wondered if his house looked like this in his reality.

"My mom gets offended if I take those down." Jimin commented coming up behind him.

"The pictures are so cute. You have a pretty family." He commented.

"Why thank you. What are you doing here by yourself? Let's go back to the living room."

"I'm waiting for Yugyeom."

"Oh. Right." He told taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah. Where's your date?" He wondered focusing back on the pictures.

"She's enjoying her talk with Hoseok."

"Mmm. He might end up taking her away."

Jimin snickered finishing the last of the wine. "I honestly think she likes him better than me."

Yoongi finally turned his attention to him with a teasing smile. "Can you blame her? Hoseok is very handsome."

"Honestly, no. I might've fallen in love with him if he wasn't such a close friend to me."

"Same."

They giggled at each other and seconds later Yugyeom walked out of the bathroom. He looked at them and although he wasn't speaking you could see it in his eyes.

Insecurity.

Jimin's smile faded. He walked ahead leaving them behind. Yoongi  gave Yugyeom a trained smile hoping he wouldn't ask further questions.

Good thing he didn't. When they headed back everyone was laughing and talking. The wine bottle was almost gone. Some empty beer cans were laying all on the table. Yoongi took a seat across from Jimin.

"Remember when Jimin and Taehyung got into a fight over food?" Hoseok laughed.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Oh no. Don't bring that up again."

"It was hilarious. They didn't talk to each other for days." Namjoon added.

Yoongi watched amused as they argued back and forth. Seeing Jimin smile and being so happy with his friends was heartwarming. He ended up laughing too. Not because it was funny, but because his laugh was contagious.

Jimin turned to look at him and mouthed "it's a lie." Yoongi smiled looking away. For the next thirty minutes he indulged in their childhood stories getting to know every silly aspect of Jimin's life.

He wasn't even paying attention to how much his date had been drinking. It wasn't until Yugyeom started laughing too hard that Yoongi realized it.

His eyes were red and was too giggly. "Oh. Are you okay?" Yoongi asked leaning in closer. Yugyeom nodded closing his eyes with a smile. Then, fell over his shoulder while wrapping his arm around him.