17.

"Ma'am, please don't make me call my manager again." The receptionist said threatening to pick up the phone.

Yoongi's face turned red. The last time he was in Illuminate Ink he did cause a scene. To be fair, he was in a new body and it was all very scary.

"I—I'm here because—"

"Yoonji! Thank you for coming. I owe you big time." Taehyung said walking over and wrapping him in his arms.

The receptionist raised an eyebrow slightly confused, "She's here with you?"

"Yes. Of course. I'm allowed to bring a guest in with me, right?"

She hummed still not convinced, "Right. I would have to ask Jungkook if he's okay with this."

Yoongi sighed looking away. "Why wouldn't he be?" Taehyung wondered.

"Go on and ask. I'm sure he will be okay with it. We're on good terms now." He quickly responded gently pushing Taehyung toward the couches.

"What's going on?" He whispered once they took a seat.

Yoongi turned to look back and saw the girl talking on the phone. "I sort of caused a scene here before. It's not important now."

"What? You? You're like the sweetest!"

"Mmm...yeah. I had a mental breakdown. It happens though. Right?" He awkwardly laughed.

He slowly nodded and before he asked further questions Yoongi spoke up again. "Ready for your tattoo?"

"Oh fuck." He cursed closing his eyes.

"It's okay. It's not so bad."

"How can you say that? Do you have tattoos?"

"Maybe."

"What? Really? Where? Did it hurt? Tell me the truth."

"I have a couple..." he pointed underneath his breast.  Technically, the tattoos are on his other body. "It did hurt, but not as bad as I thought it would."

Taehyung took a deep breath. He wiped his sweaty palms against his pants. "Okay, okay. If you did it, I can do it. If Jungkook did it, I can do it. I can fucking do it."

"You can fucking do it." Yoongi reassured with encouragement.

"I can. Okay. I need to go to the bathroom really quick."

"I'll be right here when you're back."

Taehyung excused himself walking by. Yoongi kept staring out the window. The late conversation with Jimin had been lingering his mind the whole weekend.

He thought things would be different at work. This morning when he arrived Jimin was acting like himself. The only time he showed a different emotion was when Yoongi excused himself for lunch.

Although the didn't ask, it was very obvious he was wondering who he'd have lunch with. To spice things up, Yoongi didn't tell him. Eventually he would find out he was with Taehyung. Either way, leaving Jimin in a puddle of wonder for an hour was fair. He was in a constant pool of questions and fears. At least Jimin would know what it felt like.

"Hey! What's up? Uhhh...where's Taehyung? Did he back out?" He questioned slightly confused.

"Hi! I'm just here trying to make it. He went to the bathroom. He's very nervous. Don't tell him I told you about the nervous thing. He's trying to be all tough."

Jungkook grinned, "For sure. So, he brought you with him, huh?"

"Yes. For emotional support I suppose." Yoongi smiled.