7.

The car ride to the club was quiet. Yoongi didn't know how to start a conversation with Jimin.  It was surreal to even be in the car sitting next to him.

Their knees were touching for fucks sake! Yoongi tried to maintain a quiet steady breath as he focused his eyes ahead. Jimin spent the majority of the time on his phone.

At times like these he was thankful for today's technology. If it would've been any different he would actually have to talk to him. It's not that he didn't want to...it was just difficult.

Not to mention the chauffeur would probably listen. The social anxiety Yoongi felt when being in front of strangers was unbelievable.

Jimin laughed as nudged him lightly. "Look at these fools." He said showing him a picture on his phone.

It was three men. One of them was a Taehyung, the other was Namjoon, and lastly Hoseok. They were holding a tequila bottle and making silly faces.

Yoongi's eyes widen. Jimin was actually friends with Kim Namjoon? The Kim Namjoon whose father owned one of the biggest record company in Korea?

Holy shit.

Then, his other friend was the one he had danced with at the club. Like two days ago before he got snapped into this body.

Yoongi thought about flooding Jimin with questions regarding Namjoon. If he found out some stuff about him maybe in the real world he could have a shot at his dream job.

Just as he opened up his mouth to speak he stopped himself. He had to keep in mind that Yoonji already knew this. He had already been acting weird the whole day, so to bring this up it would only make it worse.

"Your friends are so silly." He finally said with a laugh.

"They sure are."

"We're here sir. What time do you want me to come pick you up?" The chauffeur spoke.

Jimin looked next to him raising an eyebrow, "What time love?"

"You're asking me?" He asked confused.

"Yeah. You know better. If I pick the time I will say past midnight and I'm not going to be any good at work tomorrow."

Yoongi cleared his throat. Jimin actually depended on Yoonji a lot. It made him feel important. Needed. It was actually nice.

"Ten fifteen." He finally said.

"Good time. Come on." He said opening the door and getting out.

He extended his hand out to her. Then stepped in front to cover her up due to wearing a skirt. Goodness. He was such a gentleman.

There was a line to get in which was weird. Who came to the club on a Monday night? Then again, here they were.

Jimin slowly walked in front as the people in the line murmured and whispered. Yoongi followed behind without questioning him.

"Good evening Mr. Park. Your VIP section is ready." The employee said.

"Awesome. Thank you."

"Good evening Miss." He said as Yoongi walked by. He bowed a little then proceeded to walk with Jimin.

The loudness of the environment hit him like a ton of bricks. Then his mind started racing with previous flashbacks from the night he was here with his best friend.

It honestly made him sad. Now Jungkook didn't even know him and the only sort of friend he had was a boy in a coma.

Wow.