Plan backfired

Stiles POV:
It's the middle of the night and I get a call saying come to the loft.I slam the door shut to my jeep and head up to Derek's loft and I see the pack there waiting for me. I gasp when I see Derek.

"What happened?" I ask quickly looking for a first aid kit

"Bathroom" Derek chokes out. I nod and run to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit.
"We kind of didn't listen to your plan and winged it" Scott said nervously.
"Dumbass I create a plan so you can stick to it not so you can do your own things now help me get Derek to his bed or something" I say slightly pissed off. Scott and Boyd carefully put him on his bed. Derek groans as he lays down.
"Ok everyone can go I got this" I say and I sit next to him and open the first aid kit.
"Ok if you need anything give me a call" Scott says and the pack leaves.
"Have you tried to jump start the healing process" I ask. He growls making me jump.
"Yes I'm not a idiot" he said. I stay silent not in the mood for it. I cut open his shirt and begin cleaning the cuts. He whimpers and grabs my wrist while I was wiping the first cut.
"Be careful" he growled as he let go of my wrist.
I scoff.
"Well if you would have listened to my plan this wouldn't have happened " I say and gently wipe the cuts. He just growls in response making me roll my eyes. Once I'm finished wiping the cuts I sow them up so he thinks that he's healing so hopefully it will start the healing process. Once I'm done I wipe the blood off my hands and pack the first aid kit back up and put it where it was. I then say bye to Derek and head back home to an empty house. I then make my something to eat and then put on my pyjamas and go to bed. I'm then woken up to my phone ringing. I pick it up without looking at the caller Id.
"Scott If this is you I'm going to kill you" I say sleepily. I then hear whimpering over the phone. I sit up and look at the caller id and see Derek's name.
"Hey Derek are you ok" I ask already putting some clothes on. I grab my keys and head downstairs to my car.
"Stiles can you come over please I don't want to be alone" he whimpers.
"I'm already in my car big guy but keep talking to me" I say as I start my car and head to his loft.
"I don't want to be alone right now I'm sorry if I woke you" he said sadly.
"It's fine and wow is that the first time I've heard you apologise god I should have recorded it" I say trying to make him laugh. I hear him chuckle slightly.
"Oh my god I made you laugh" I say happy. I then park my car.
"Ok we will come back to that is your door locked big guy" I ask already heading towards his door.
"No" he said. I then end the call and open the door. I head over to Derek and sit on the end of the bed.
"Hey you ok" I ask. He grabs me by my arm and pulls me gently and I let him. He pulls me down and rests my head on an non-injured part of his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against his side.
"Stay" is the only thing he said. I snuggle into him being careful about his injuries.
"It's ok big guy I'm not going anywhere" I say and can feel him relax. He sighs and falls to sleep almost instantly. I kiss his jaw and fall to sleep myself.