I'm a horrible person

Stiles POV:
I walk into Dereks loft to see a bunch of boxes.
"Yo mutt where are you going" I say joking.  I hear him growl.
"I'm moving" he said and Cora came around the corner.
"Where to a dog kennel" I joke and laugh.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? He's told you to stop many times and you don't fucking listen. Do you know what the hunters called us when we were running for our lives from the hunter? They called us dogs and mutts. Do you really think that it's nice for us to hear that from you. He's told you to stop and you continuously don't listen. Now do me a favour and get out leave us alone and go cry to your mother about it" Cora screams at me. My whole body freezes.
"Stiles .." Derek tries. My eyes go blank.
"Your right I'm a horrible person I'm sorry. And Cora I wish I could go cry to my mum but I can't she's dead" I say monotone and walk out. I hear yelling from Derek and Cora but I don't turn back. I get in my heel and drive to a bar and get drunk.

For the next couple of months Stiles drank and smoked. Not because of what Cora said because of what he's done to Derek.

"He's killing himself Derek" I hear Scott say. I come downstairs very hungover.
"Who's on the phone Scotty" I say my voice raspy from the alcohol and cigarettes.
"I'm on the phone to Derek" Scott said hesitantly.
"I asked you not ring Derek under any circumstances Scott" I yell angrily slamming my hands down on the counter.
"Your killing your self Stiles your drinking and smoking everyday" Scott yells back at me.
"B-because I hurt him Scott he told me to stop and I didn't I'm a horrible person" I say my voice cracking.
"Stiles you are not a horrible person, your the nicest person I've ever met. If you hurt him you wouldn't have done it on purpose. Stiles please see sense." Scott pleads.
"I'm fine Scott now let Derek go he wants a fresh start like he always did" I say and go back up to my room. I sigh and lay on my bed. I hear my door slam, must be Scott I think. My phone then buzzed. I look at it and see that Dereks calling. I sigh and answer it.
"Stiles" Derek said.
"Derek" I say back with no emotions.
"Stiles are you ok?" He asks worriedly.
"Just peachy Derek" I say back with sarcasm.
"Do I need to come back home" Derek asks.
"No you don't stay there with Cora this place makes you unhappy" I say and end the phone call. I then turn my phone on silent as I watch Derek continuously ring me. I then head for a bar and drink until I forget about Derek and the pain.

I get up in the morning with a banging headache.
"Fuck how much did I drink" I say.
"You drank a lot Stiles" my dad said sadly. I look down ashamed of myself.
"I'm sorry dad I just want to forget it, I'm  a horrible person." I say and begin to cry. My dad rushes and hugs me.
"Your not a horrible person Stiles. I know you think you are because of what you've said to Derek but that's your way of showing Derek that you love him. I know it hurt him so maybe joke about something else that doesn't hurt him. What Cora said was bang out of order though" my dad said reassuring me. I hug my dad one last time and I decide to go back to sleep. I wake up to arguing. I get up with a scowl on my face. I walk down the stairs.
"Will you all shut the fuck up?" I scream. I then finally look around the room and see Derek, Cora my dad and Scott. My eyes widen and I stumble backwards.
"I told you he wasn't ready Scott, he literally had a breakdown before he went to sleep" My dad said raising his voice. Tears spring to my eyes as I continuously shake my head and mumble I'm sorry over and over again.
"Stiles it's ok" Scott said. I shrug everyone off of me and walk out the door. I make my way over to Lydia's and knock on the door. She opens the door and immediately ushers me in. "Stiles what's wrong" she said. I just hug her. Then someone else comes in.
"Derek when did you get back" Lydia asks.
"No go away" I say crying.
"Stiles I just want to talk with you ok" Derek said softly. I freeze at his soft tone and look up hesitantly. My eyes are red and my hairs a mess. He smiles at me and offers me his hand. I get up and hesitantly take it. He takes me to his loft and I see it still empty but there is still a bed there. He takes me to the bed and hugs me.
"I'm sorry" I mutter as I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me onto his lap and rubs my back.
"I should have never said any of those things I should have listened to you and stopped but that's my way of showing that I ..." I say but immediately stop knowing what I was gonna say.
"That you what" Derek prompts. I shake my head and burry my head into his neck.
"Come on Stiles you can tell me" he said playing with the hairs on the back of my neck.
"You'll hate me" I mumble.
"No I wouldn't" Derek said trying to get me to tell him. I stand up and face away from him.
"It's my way of showing that I love you" I say hesitantly.
"I love you too Stiles" Derek said. I shake my head tears starting to fall again.
"No you don't get it I'm in love with you like more than a friend" I yell frustrated. He gets up and walks over to me and grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss him back and then remember what I did to him. I push him away and shake my head and pull at my hair. Derek pulls my hands from my hair.
"Stiles I love you too" Derek said.
"I hurt you" I say sadly. Derek shakes his head and grabs my hands and pulls me into a hug.
"I don't care I loved you before and I still do. I don't care that you said those comments as long as you stop and I've hurt you as-well. Now do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Derek asks with a smile on his face. I smile and nod and kiss him passionately. He kisses me back and then pulls back with a disgusted face.
"Ok maybe we stop smoking and drinking" he said. I laugh and nod. I hug him tightly and smile happily.