We knew

The Stilinski's were good friends with Hales. The Hales didn't tell the Stilinski's what they were but none of them were unobservant. They knew that the Hales were something but didn't know what. The Hales had no idea that they suspected anything. The Stilinski family were happy to keep their mouths shut about there suspicions but were up for some innocent fun.

When Claudia's diagnosis came through, Talia and the Hale pack agreed to reveal themselves and offer the bite.

Stiles POV:
"Ok so we are werewolves and we know a way to save you I will bite you which will turn you into on of us" Talia explains. My eyes widen and I throw my hands in the air cheering.
"Yes I was right in your face" I cheer while my parents groan and hand me $20 each.
"Wait what" Laura asked confused.
"We knew you guys were something but we didn't know what and we were happy to keep our mouths shut but we wanted some fun" my dad explains.
"I obviously got it right because I'm the smartest in the family..." I say cockily making my mum and dad roll their eyes.
"Mum thought aliens and my dad thought you were government funded experiments" I say as if it were nothing.
"Anyway moving on from that Claudia what do you want to do?" Talia asked my mum gently laying her hand on top of hers.
"I'm all for it as long as Stiles and Noah agree" she said looking at us.
"If that's what you want honey it's your choice" my dad said smiling at my mum.
"Fuck yeah you'll be a badass werewolf" I say cheerfully.
"Stiles watch your language" my dad said and smacked me on the back of the head.
"Ow" I say rubbing it.
"Oh and there's one more thing and it has to do with Stiles but it involves you and Noah as well" Peter said. Talia glares at him and sighs.
"As werewolves we have mates and Claudia I know what your thinking what if John isn't mine but as an alpha you can tell and Noah is your mate" she said making my mum and dad smile.
"Wait what does that have to do with me" I say while trying to calm my brain down from rubbing through every different scenario possible.
"Your Dereks mate" she said hesitantly. I can feel my heartbeat quicken. My ADHD making me want to run so I do just that. I run out of the hospital and don't stop until I get home. I unlock the door and head straight to my room. I sit still and try to calm myself down. After a couple hours I hear people open my door. I assume it's just my mum and dad. Then my door opens. I stand up and face the other wall.
"Ok I know your gonna lecture me about running away from a situation as serious as that but hear me out. My ADHD couldn't handle it and it was making me want to run so instead of ignoring it and passing out I ran. I know your gonna send me over to the Haley's house I know and I'm not gonna argue with you about this" I ramble and begin pacing not noticing the other two people in the room.
"Stiles I get that but you could have at least answered your phone" my mum said softly.
"Yeah I know sorry but I've been just blankly facing the wall for a couple hours. Do you really think that I am good enough to be Dereks mate I'm Stiles Stilinski the lanky nerd who's unattractive and Isn't athletic in the slightest. He's Derek Hale mum Derek Hale the boy who I've been crushing on the past couple years but I'm too much of a pussy to do it say anything. He deserves someone better not my ugly ass" I say and take a breath.
"Are you done now?" I hear Derek ask.
"Not now Derek I'm talking about how I'm not good enough for you. Wait Derek" I say and look in that direction. I then notice Talia there and saw that my mum looked healthier, I realised she must have had the bite.
"Mum you had the bite. Do you feel ok? Is it weird? Do you feel better? Wait that's a dumb question well obviously you feel better your a fucking werewolf." I ramble and then she puts a hand over my mouth.
"Yes I got the bite, I feel perfectly fine, it's a bit weird and I feel loads better. Now you need to stop avoiding the conversation with Derek. We will leave you two alone to talk" she said and my mum, dad and Talia left the room.
"Stiles the minute I saw you I knew you were my mate but I wasn't aloud to talk to you until you knew about us. I think that you are gorgeous and I love you the way that you are. Even if your not athletic or a nerd or lanky I like you for you." Derek said. I then run over what he said in my mind and one thing stuck out to me.
"You love me" I ask shyly looking down.He blushes a bit and nods. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into a hug, he hugs me back tightly.
"I love you too" I say and he kisses the top of my head. I then pull away from him and grabbed my pyjamas and get changed in the bathroom. I come out and lay on the bed and pay it. Derek smiles and takes off everything but his boxers making me blush. He climbs in bed with me and pulls me into his chest. I smile and mumble a quick goodnight. He says the same and kisses my cheek. Soon we are both asleep layer in each other's arms peacefully with smiles on our faces.