Woah who are you part 2

Stiles POV:
"Ok so explain more about mates" I say sitting crossed legged on the bed. Derek sits across from me and stares at me lovely.
"Well wolves mate for life so if you accept the bond your practically stuck with me for life. But if you regret the bond then I die and you will be in pain for a while. We have to mate at sometime during one of my heats. Your scent will drive me crazy and I'll scent mark you which is basically cuddling you so that you smell like me and it warms other wolves off." Derek explains. My brain runs through the information and plays out different scenarios and then smile.
"I accept the bond" I say with a smile. He smiles at me and then pulls me so I'm laid on his chest.
"Thank you this means a lot to me" he said and kisses my cheek. I smile and hug him but being careful not to hurt him.
"So you've finally found each other huh" I hear a voice from behind me say. I turn around and my eyes widen at seeing my dad there. I quickly jump off of Derek.
"H-hey dad" I stutter and wave awkwardly. He chuckles.
"I already know your mates Stiles and I know that Derek is a werewolf I knew his mum Talia" he said. I let out a breath in relief. I then go back and lay with Derek. My dad then leaves leaving me and Derek alone.
"Do you have school tomorrow" Derek asks. I nod against his chest. He chuckles and runs his hand through my hair.
"Have you come out as gay yet" he asks me.
"No but I think people know" I say sleepily. Derek chuckles and lays down so that I'm on top of him.
"Does this make me your boyfriend" I mumble. He kisses my temple.
"Yes it does" he said. I smile and then shoot a quick text to Scott to let him know. Derek smiles at my reaction and cuddles into me. We both then fall asleep with smiles on our faces.

I groan when I hear my alarm go off. I try to get out of bed but arms stop me from doing that.
"Derek I've got to go to school" I say and kiss his cheek making him open his eyes. He groan and lets me go. I go to my draws and then grab some clothes and then take them to the bathroom and get a quick shower. I put my clothes on and walk into my room. I see Derek sat on my bed fully dressed. I smile at him and grab his hand and lead him downstairs seeing a note from my dad. I read it and then grab some breakfast.
"Ok I've got to go to school will I see you after" I say already knowing he put his phone number in my phone.
"Yeah of course you will" he said and gently kissed me on the lips. I smile and kiss back. I then leave and get in my car and head to Scott's house. I see him there waiting for me and as soon as I'm parked he runs to the car and gets in.
"Dude you have a boyfriend" he screams as soon as I set off driving. I chuckle.
"Yeah I do" I say happily.
"Who is it" he asks curiously.
"It's Derek Hale" I say with a smile.
"Dude your whipped" he teases seeing the smile on my face. I give him a mock glare and then park my car. We get out and see Jackson heading for us so we look at each other and make a run for it. At the end of the day I hear people mumbling about a hot stranger in a camero. I look at Scott confused and we head outside. I look and see Derek standing there in a leather Jacket and I smile seeing him.
"Hey Scott will you take my car home" I say looking at him. He nods.
"Go get your mans" he said dramatically. I roll my eyes and walk over to Derek but before I could reach him I'm knocked down by Jackson. I hit the ground with a thud but before Jackson could hit me he's pulled backwards and there's someone helping me up. Derek then stands I front of me.
"Who the fuck are you" Jackson asks Derek rudely. Derek glares at him.
"I'm Stiles's boyfriend you asshole" Derek practically growls. I grab his hand and he almost instantly calms down. Jackson scoffs and walks off. Derek then turns around and slams his lips to mine and I kiss back instantly. The whole school cheers for us. Derek pulls back smirking and leads me to his car. We then head back to my house. We spend the rest of the day cuddling and then we finally fell asleep happy.