W-what?

Stiles POV:
It's been a couple of months since I was possessed by the nogitsune and I've realised that I feel oddly more relaxed around Derek than I do anyone else. So one night I decided to steal his favourite red thumb hole sweater. It smelled like him and brought me comfort. But before he could figure out that it was missing Kate kidnapped him. Then we spent a couple days finding him and then we rescue him but there's a problem he's his younger self.

Once we get back I mindlessly swap my shirt out for Dereks sweatshirt. By the time i had realised I didn't have time to change. Then something I dreaded happened.
"Why do you smell like me?" Derek asked me confused. I freeze.
"What do you mean?" I ask nervously.
"Hang on. Stiles, is that Dereks sweater?" Scott asks with a smile.
"....Noooo?" I say shyly and carry on walking and then suddenly I'm thrown into a wall by Kate. That's when all hell breaks loose and Derek tries to stop Scott from hurting Kate. I black out for a second and when I wake back up I see Derek fighting the beserkas and turning back to his old self. I quickly get up and run back home not wanting older Derek to see me in his sweater. I just hope he had no memory of what happened before. I then get a call.
"Hey Scott" I say as I pick up the phone.
"Stiles where the hell are you" Scott screams making me wince.
"I'm at home why" I ask cautiously.
"When we looked for you we couldn't find you oh and by the way Derek still has his memories from before" Scott explains. Suddenly my breathing picked up and my vision went blurry I drop to the floor. I can faintly hear Scott and Derek calling my name. After a couple minutes I still can't breath. I then hear my window open and see Derek starring at me with worried eyes. I shuffle back away from him saying I'm sorry over and over again.
"Stiles it's ok I'm not mad" he said holding his hand out.
"Promise" I gasp out.
"Yeah I promise" he did and sat down and pulled me so that my back is against his chest.
"Breath with me in and out" he said. I do as he says and do it until I'm calm. I then quickly get up and avoid eye contact with him. I go to my cupboard and get his sweater and throw it at him and sit on my bed.
He gives it back to me and sits down next to me.
"You can keep it but why did you take it" he asks me.
"Ever since the nogitsune I've felt the most relaxed around you so I decided to take your sweater so I don't constantly need to be around you to feel relaxed." I say embarrassed. He takes his jacket and jeans off and lays me down in his chest.
"It's fine" he said and kissed my head. I smile and snuggle into his chest. I then fall to sleep feeling more relaxed than ever.