He's dead Derek

Stiles POV:
I head to the bar and order some shots and drink them one after the other and then order whiskey.
"Tough night" a girl said trying to flirt with me.
"Yeah my dad just died" I say laughing emotionless. She gets closer to me and puts her cleavage in my face.
"Aww I know something that could take your mind of it" she said flirting with me. I roll my eyes and drink some whiskey.
"Your not my type" I say bluntly.
"Oh so what is your type" she questions.
"Black hair" I say.
"Check" she said back smirking.
"Hazel green eyes" I say.
"Check" she said sending me a wink.
"Bat-shit crazy" I say.
"Check" she said biting her lip.
"A ten inch package" I say looking up at her with a smirk on my face. Her smile drops and she walks away embarrassed. I chuckle to myself and down the whiskey and was about to order another one until a hand is placed on my shoulder and I see Derek. I roll my eyes and push his hand off of me.
"What do you want Derek have you come to give me pity because if so I don't want it" I say angrily and storm out. I hear Derek following me.
"Stiles wait" he said and grabbed my arm. I huff and turn around to him. I look at him expecting him to say something. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug and I immediately break down.
"He's dead Derek who do I have left" I sob into his chest while he holds me tightly. He runs his fingers through my hair soothingly.
"You have me Stiles I love you and you might not like me back but I do love you and I won't ever leave you unless you ask me to" he said. I pause at what he said he loves me.
"I-I want to go to bed" I mumble. He lets me go.
"Ok I'll take you home" he said and grabbed my keys from me and began walking towards my car. I run in front of him panicked.
"No you can't no don't take me home" I say anxiously.
"Hey hey it's alright I won't take you home, do you want to go to mine" he asks me gently.
"Yes if you don't mind" I say shyly. He smiles and grabs my hand and pulls me towards my car. We then drive to his and go inside.
"You take my bed I'll take the couch" Derek said. I immediately shake my head.
"No you let me stay here I'm not taking your bed" I say sternly.
"Nope you are end of story" Derek said. I groan.
"Goodnight" I say sighing defeatedly. Derek grins happily while I walk to his room. I walk in and strip down to my boxers and get into bed. Two hours later I was still tossing and turning so I sigh and get up and head to the couch where Derek is.
"Derek are you awake" I say quietly. He groggily lifts his hand from over his eyes.
"Hey Stiles what do you need" he said his voice deep making me shiver.
"You" I whisper looking down shyly. He sits up and walks towards me and hugs me. I hug him back and then pull away and grab his hand and pull him towards his bedroom. We both get into bed and I cuddle into his chest sighing happily.
"Goodnight Derek" I say happily. Derek chuckles and hugs me tighter.
"Goodnight Stiles" Derek said happily.