Woah who are you

Scott never got bitten even though they went to the preserve that night. Stiles isn't involved with the supernatural that's until Derek Hale comes through his window injured. He scented him in the woods and realised that Stiles is his mate.

Stiles POV:
"I'm sorry dad it was interesting" I say defending me and Scott. All he does is glare at me and sends me and Scott to my car and orders us to go home. I sigh and drive us both home.
"See you tomorrow Scotty" I yell and then drive home. I decide to get straight up to bed not before having a lecture from my dad. I strip off and fall to sleep.
The next morning I groan and get ready and go pick Scott up. As per usual Jackass oh sorry I mean Jackson approached us.
"Sup nerds who's body was found in the woods" Jackson said pushing me and Scott.
"Wouldn't you like to know" I say sarcastically. Scott looks scared. Before Jackson could punch me Lydia pulled him away. You must think Stiles why aren't you going after her well I figured out I'm gay and only Scott, Melissa and my dad know. I head to my classes and practically talk through all of them. At the end of the day I meet up with Scott and head to Lacrosse try outs.
"Ok Scott ready to fail again" I say sarcastically with a chuckle. He rolls his eyes and nudged me. We both try out but fail horrifically. I then drive us both home. I head up to my room and lay on my bed. I then decide to ring my dad.
"Hey dad" I say cheerily.
"Hey Stiles did you make the team" he asked. I sigh.
"Sadly not but there is always next year" I say with a chuckle.
"Ok and no I will not tell you about what happened in the woods" I groan. I then hear someone come in my window. My eyes widen when I see Derek Hale bleeding and looking up to me with pain in his eyes.
"Fine, I got to go I'll see you when you get home ok" I say.
"Yeah see you Stiles" he said. I quickly hang up and jump off the bed and help Derek onto it.
I brush the hair out of his face and he leans into my touch. When he opens his eyes they're glowing a bright blue. I gasp and he whimpers realising what he's done.
"Hey it's fine you can explain later but right now you need help" I say and grab my first aid kit out of the bathroom.
I then help him take his shirt off and I blush at his toned body. He smirks slightly while I roll my eyes. I then begin wiping the blood off of the cuts. I then look closely and see that they're starting to heal but are still bleeding. I put bandages on his cuts and then lay him back down. I then wash my hands and put the first aid kit back. I then sit on the bed next to him.
"Do you want to explain" I ask gently. He grabs my hand and I don't stop him.
"I'm a werewolf I was born not bitten and I got attacked by an Alpha who's eyes are red who is long gone by now. My eyes glow blue because I've killed an innocent, but i didn't actually kill her I was forced. When I was injured I had only one instinct get to my mate. Your my mate I smelled you in the reserve last night and I knew it was you so I followed your scent back here" he said gripping my hand hoping I'd understand. I'm quiet for a few minutes before I finally look at him and smile.
"Ok I get it and I accept you if that's how it works but just so you know I ramble quite a lot because I have ADHD and I stay up most nights because I can't get to sleep. I'm lanky and a nerd. I'm not strong I'm not fast. I am gay though which I bet your glad because I've only just recently came out" I say all in one breath. I look down and blushed realising I've rambled.
"Your perfect" he said and flashed his eyes at me. I smile and get closer to him.
"Do it again" I say holding his face between my hands. He smiles and flashes his eyes. I smile and carefully lay down on his chest. He growls happily and pulls me into his side more protectively.
"Don't worry about my dad he won't be in until later" I say and kiss his jaw. He purrs happily and kisses my head making me chuckle softly. We spend the rest of the day getting to know each other smiling and laughing.