Your warm

Stiles POV:
After our recent enemy in Beacon hills I was thrown into a freezing cold lake. I then climb out once the things was killed. I get out and stand up shivering, I walk towards the pack and they all gasp as they see my shivering form.
"What happened to you" Scott asks.
"I was thrown into the lake by the thing but it must have been scared of the water because it didn't follow me" I say shivering. I then see Derek inch closer to me and I could feel how warm he is. I groan internally.
"Come on can we just go to the closest place so I can warm up" I say with my teeth chattering.
"My place is the closest I can take you there and drop you off home once you've warmed up" Derek said.
"Ok yeah whatever I'll see you guys at school" I say waving to the pack and following Derek. We then get in his car and he drives us both to his loft. Once we're in his apartment he hands me some clothes.
"Here wear these while I dry your clothes" he said and pushes me towards the bathroom. I nod and go in the bathroom and change into one of his shirts which hang off my frame and some sweatpants which I had to used the strings to tighten. I then come out of the bathroom and Derek takes my clothes from me and puts them in the dryer. We both then sit on the sofa but I'm still shivering. Derek sighs and lays down and pulls me on top of him.
"Oh my god your warm" I say cuddling into him. He chuckles and runs his fingers through my hair. I begin to fall asleep.
"Derek stop if you continue I'm gonna fall asleep and I can't not without telling my dad" I mumble sleepily. Derek grabs my phone out of my pocket and texts my dad.
"You can stay" he said and then picked me up bridal style and laid me in his bed and then he stripped down into his boxers and pulls me onto his chest.
"Goodnight Stiles" Derek said and kisses the top of my head.
"Goodnight Der" I say and kiss his chest and then fall asleep with a smile on my face.