Thank you

Stiles POV:
Today is Mother's Day and I'm sat at my mums grave sobbing.
"Yeah mum the packs doing ok Scott's with Malia but that's ok I knew we were drifting apart anyway. Liam is with Theo, I know Theo has done some bad stuff but if Liams happy then I accept it. Dereks ok too he recently came back to help us. He's still as grumpy as ever but that's ok because that's the him we know and love" I say wiping the tears from my eyes.
"Stiles" I hear a voice say from behind me. I whip around to see Derek standing there. I quickly stand up and wipe my eyes with my sleeve.
"H-hi Derek what are you doing here" I stutter nervously not wanting him to see me cry. He gives me an unimpressed look.
"Your not the only one with a dead mother" he said as if it's obvious. I frown and look down. He sighs.
"Sorry I shouldn't have said it like that" he said walking closer to me.
"It's fine I need to get going anyway" I say picking up my keys and phone from the ground. I walk past him and almost get to the gate until Derek calls for me.
"Stiles how would you feel about meeting my mother" he asked almost shyly. I think about it for a moment and nod. I walk towards him and let him lead me.
"I heard what you said about me" he said with a smirk. I immediately turn red.
"I -uh yeah" I say rubbing the back of my head.
"Do you often talk to your mother about the pack" Derek asks.
"Yeah it brings me comfort in a sense" I say as we come to a stop. Derek crouches down and wipes the dust of her grave. He then lays the flowers down and to my surprise he begins speaking.
"Hey mum it's me Derek I brought a visitor it's Stiles" he said. I smile and crouch down next to him.
"Hey Mrs Hale I'm Stiles it's nice to meet you. Now I must say you've done a fabulous job in raising such an amazing son because even though he is grumpy he has a heart and helps us out." I say. We then both stand back up and we head back to the parking lot. I don't see Dereks car so I know he walked here. When I reach my car I feel Derek grab my arm and he pulls me so I'm facing him. It's silent for a minute until he pulls me into a hug.
"Oooh your warm" I say snuggling into him.
"Thank you for doing that no ones ever done that before" he said with his head in my neck. I rub his back and pull away from him.
"Come on I'll give you a ride home" I say and he nods. I then drive us both to the loft.
"Can you stay I'll lend you some clothes" Derek begs. I nod and shoot my dad a quick text. We both then head up to his loft. He then gives me the smallest shirt and sweatpants he owns put they still hang off my body. We both then separate and go to sleep.

Half way through the night I'm woken up to the door opening. I see Derek standing there.
"What's wrong Derek" I ask sitting up slightly wiping my eyes. He's silent for a few seconds.
"C-can I sleep with you" he asked shyly avoiding eye contact. I nod and open the blanket for him. He smiles and gets into bed laying his head on my chest. I reach my hand up and play with his hair feeling him hum in delight. It doesn't take long until we're both asleep in each other's embrace.