You smell good

Stiles POV:
"How does scenting work" I ask Derek. Derek looks up at me with his usually emotionless face.
"Everyone has a unique scent like for example people say that I smell like-like smoke and ash" he said sadly. I then decided to be bold. I climb onto his lap and put my head in his neck. I then inhale making Derek freeze.
"I think you smell like your cologne, sweat but not like you smell bad like you smell good. The main one I get is the forest" I say and I pull back and look into his eyes. He smiles slightly and the puts his head in my neck and inhales.
"You smell like coffee, the ocean, Jasmin and.." he stopped for a minute.
"Me you smell like me" he said and I could feel him smile against my neck. He then pulls back and looks at me.
"Why did you do that?" He said angrily and pushed me off.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"Get out now you fag" Derek roared at me. I flinched back slightly. I grab my keys and leave. I get in the car with tears in my eyes. I then drive home and head straight to my room.
I then get a shower and put on some boxers. My phone then rings and it's Danny.
"Hey Danny boy you ok" I ask.
"Stiles your in the closet right" Danny asks. My eyes widen because I didn't think anybody knew.
"How did you know about that" I ask.
"Oh please I have a gaydar" he said and laughed.
"Yes I am gay why" I ask quietly.
"Right I need your advice on what to wear do you think that you could come over" he asked shyly.
"Sure thing Danny give me a few minutes" I say and end the call. I then put some clothes on and head over to Danny's. I knock on his door and he lets me in. We then head up to his room and I see a bunch of clothes laid out. I then get a phone call from Scott.
"Hey Scott what do you need I'm kind of busy right now" I say as Danny grabs some clothes and goes in the bathroom to put them on.
"Well we need you for a pack meeting so can't you leave it until later" Scott said.
"You know what no i can't Scott I'm helping Danny with something so for once I'm not going to put it on hold just to help you guys" I say firmly. Then Danny comes out in stripes.
"Absolutely not that is horrible next" I say to Danny. Danny sighs and rolls his eyes and grabs the next outfit and goes to get changed.
"So no sorry Scott I'm not coming" I say and end the phone call. I sigh looking down and tears come to my eyes thinking about what Derek called me.
"How about this... what's wrong" Danny said coming to my side.
"You know Derek Hale right?" I ask with a sigh.
"The one you pretended was your cousin Miguel yes I'm familiar" he said.
"Well we had a kind of intimate moment and he then pushed me away and called me a fag" I say crying a bit. Danny pulls me into a hug and rubs my back.
"It sound like he's just confused with his sexuality that's all I'd give it time" Danny said and smiled at me. I then smiled back at him and looked at his outfit choice.
"Yeah I'm not a big fan of this one" I say gesturing to his outfit. He groans and picks up his third and final outfit. He goes to the bathroom while I chuckle. He then comes out in one that is amazing.
"That's the one it looks amazing what are you doing tonight anyway." I ask curiously.
"I'm going on a date with Ethan and have you told the pack that your gay yet" Danny asks curiously.
"Uhh no I haven't well I was going to but now that Derek called me a fag I'm not so sure" I say looking down.
"Well if you ever need anything me and Ethan are here for you" I nod and then leave so that he can get ready for his date. I then arrive home and open my door. I freeze when I see the whole pack there.
"What are you doing here" I ask confused.
"We decided to wait for you because this is an important pack meeting we're going around letting people know each other's sexualities" Scott said making my breathing pick up.
"No i-I can't no" I say my breathing picking up.
"Stiles it's ok no one will judge you" Scott said trying to calm me down. I shake my head no continuously.
"No someone already has" I pant slowly sinking to my knees. Scott tries to come closer but I wouldn't let him.
"Who, who judged you" Scott said.
"Derek called me fag" I say crying and panting. Many growls are heard and Scott tries to come near me once again. I panic and push him away from me and run upstairs to my room and lock it. Many members of the pack try to get me to let them in but every time I refused. I then hear everyone leave. Then someone knocks on my door.
"Stiles please let me in" Derek said. My breath catches in my throat successfully bringing me out of my panic attack.
"No" I say stubbornly.
"Please Stiles let me explain" Derek begs. I sigh and unlock the door and sit on my bed. Derek walks in and looks at me sadly. He kneels down in front of me and tilts my chin up so I look at him.
"Look I didn't mean to call you a fag I hate myself for calling you it. For the longest time I've struggled with my sexuality. I always thought that I liked girls but when I met you. When I met you your scent was like a drug for me everything about you invited me in. That's when I started questioning. Then when you showed no fear to me an alpha wolf the other day I enjoyed it and when you bared your throat for me it was a sign of submission. Stiles I don't expect you to forgive me or to give me a second chance but I love you and I panicked and said things I shouldn't have" Derek said. After a few minutes of thinking I grabbed Dereks hands and pulled him up. I leaned forward seeing if he would lean back but he didn't. I pushed him against the wall and smashed my lips to his. He kissed back with passion and pushed me into the bed. I pull back from him.
"Stop not yet" I pant and he nods. He then strips down into his boxers and so do I. He then lays on me with his head in my neck taking in my scent. I chuckle and run my hands through his hair making him hum in delight. Then we fell to sleep in each other's embrace with a smile on our faces.