Fugative

Stiles POV:
I get home from school and go to my room. I see Derek again but I don't greet him. I start to do my home work.
"Stiles" Derek said but I ignore him focusing on my work. He growls annoyed with me.
"Stiles" he says and pulls my chair back. I sigh and look up at him.
"What do you want big guy I'm doing my work" I say a bit pissed off.
"I'm hungry" he said. I roll my eyes and get out of my chair and head to the kitchen. I get him a sandwich and a bunch of snacks and a drink. I come back upstairs and give them to him and go back to my work.
"Why are you always working" he asks while eating.
"Because I want to have good grades and plus my dad will kill me" I say.
"Your the smartest person in that school" he said making me freeze.
"Is that Derek Hale giving me a complement" I say with a smirk while glancing at him. All I see is a scowl on my face. I chuckle and continue my work. I then head my dads footsteps and him yelling out for me. I panic and quickly push Derek into my closet.
"Hey dad" I say as he comes into my room.
"Hey Stiles you know when you were at the school the other day and Derek was there which direction did he go" my dad asks.
"I didn't see dad I was too busy running for my life" I say sarcastically. My dad gives me a look and walks out with a sigh. I then hear the closet open and see Derek walking out glaring at me. I sigh.
"You can shout at me later but I've got to go meet Scott so if you need me text me" I say and grab a jacket and head out. After spending a couple of hours with Scott I come back to see Derek asleep. I smile and go back to my work.
I then feel him looking at me. I look at him smile and ruffle his hair.

He smiles a bit making me smile

He smiles a bit making me smile. I continue with my work until Derek growls at me to get my attention. I stop typing and look at him. He motions to the bed. I sigh and grab my laptop and take it to the bed with me. I continue typing for the next 20 minutes and I keep hearing Derek growl but I ignore him. He then has enough and pulls me into his lap. He then begins kissing my neck.

 He then begins kissing my neck

I moan slightly. "Derek what are you doing" I say trying to hide my moans. I feel him grin against my neck and started to give me a hickey. I hold onto him tighter and moan softly. He pulls back and looks at the hickey and smirks. He then shuts my laptop down and lays us both down so that I'm laid on his chest.
"Derek what was that" I say slightly out of breath.
"Your mine and I want everybody to know" he said. I start to panic in my mind at what he means. After 30 minutes I feel Derek sigh.
"Stiles what's wrong" he said.
"N-nothing I just you called me yours does that mean that I'm your boyfriend" I say shyly and hide my face in his chest.
"Yes Stiles" he said and kisses my cheek. I finally relax and fall into a dreamless sleep.