Outcast

Stiles POV:
I walk up to my room and slam my door in anger. I then decide to call my dad.
"Hey dad right I've been kicked out of the pack because apparently I'm a fucking liability and I just need to get out of here I can't stay here with those mother fuckers" I say to him in anger.
"Stiles?" I hear Derek ask. I look at my phone confused and realise that I rang Derek instead of my dad.
"Oh fuck sorry Derek I meant to ring my dad I'm sorry I bothered you" I say and as I was about to put the phone down Derek spoke.
"Stiles do you wanna come stay with me a bit." Derek asks. I'm shocked into silence.
"You'd really do that for me" I ask shocked.
"Yeah, they shouldn't have kicked you out and I don't support what they have done and anyway I'm not in the pack either I'm and Alpha again" he said and I can practically hear him smirk.
"A normal Alpha or a true Alpha" I ask as I pack some clothes.
"A true Alpha Stiles I'm a true Alpha." He said happily.
"That's great Derek" I say happy for him. Once I'm finished packing my suitcase I need to askDerek where he is.
"Hey Derek where are you?" I ask nervously.
"I'm into a town that is mainly supernatural creatures but there is some humans not many but there is. It's called Shanty" he said.
"Ok I'm going to have to call you back so I can talk to my dad." I say.
"Ok call me back" he said. I end the call and hear the front door open. I bring my suitcase downstairs and see my dad looking at me in confusion.
"Stiles what are you doing" he asked.
"Dad I need to get out of here they kicked me out of the pack and said some pretty nasty things about me" I say my voice cracking.
"Where will you go Stiles" my dad said bringing me into a hug.
"Funny story I tried calling you but called Derek instead and he offered to stay with him and I agreed it's in a town called Shanty it is a days drive at most" I say pulling away from the hug.
"Ok that's ok but promise me you'll call and visit" he said and pulled me into another hug.
"Only if you do the same" I say and wipe the tears from my eyes. He helps me out the stuff in my car and I then begin my journey to Shanty. I then ring Derek.
"Hey Derek" I say with my voice cracking.
"Hey Stiles you ok?" He asks with genuine concern.
"Yeah I just had a pretty emotional goodbye with my dad" I say hoping he gets what I'm saying.
"Your coming to Shanty" he said sounding excited. I laugh.
"Yeah I am big guy I'm coming to Shanty" I say.
"That's great anyway I'll let you drive, see you in a few hours" he said.
"See you in a few hours" I said and he ended the phone call. He then sends me an address. A couple of hours later I pull into a house and see Derek waiting for me. I get out of the car and I am immediately pulled into a hug. I hug back tightly.
"It's good to see you Stiles" Derek said. I refuse to let go of him. He's the only thing I have left and I refuse to lose him. He seems to get that and picks my up by the back of the thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist burying my head into his neck. He then takes us to his room and lays there cuddling with me.
"I've got you Stiles I won't leave you not ever" Derek whispered and I soon fell asleep.