We knew part 2

(⚠️Warning there will be some homophobia and bullying mentioned in this chapter⚠️)

Stiles POV:
I wake up and realised that we need to get ready for school. I try and get Derek to get up.
"Derek get up we've got school" I say and all he does is groan and hug me closer to him. I then kiss him. I feel him kiss back. He opens his eyes and smiles at me. I then manage to get out of his grip and I grab my clothes and get changed in the bathroom. Once I come out I see Derek in different clothes. He chuckled at my confused expression.
"My mum knew that I was gonna stay here so she brought me a change of clothes" he said and hugged me.
"Ok and do we want to tell people at school that we are together" I say nervously.
"Of course I want people to know we're together and if people give you shit then let me know and I'll sort it out" he said and kisses me. I kissed back and then pulled away and grabbed his hand. I pull him downstairs and there is breakfast already there waiting for us.
"Good morning boys" my mum said as we sit down.
"Morning mum" I say happily stuffing my face.
"Morning Claudia" Derek said before eating.
"Thank you Derek for not talking with your mouth full" my mum said while sending a pointed look to me. We finish our breakfast and then we get in Derek's car. When we park out I get nervous to get out of the car.
"Stiles it will be fine" Derek said grabbing my hand. I turn to look at him and see his eyes flash yellow. I gasp and get closer to his face. He chuckles and gently pushed me back.
"They were beautiful" I say. He smiles and looks down blushing.
"I'll show you after school again" he said and then got out of the car. I get out and he comes around and grabs my hand kissing my cheek. I see people gasp and whisper. I get nervous and grip Dereks arm.

(Like this)Derek rubs my hand with his thumb

(Like this)
Derek rubs my hand with his thumb. We walk into school and he walks me to my first class and kisses me goodbye. I smile and kiss him back and then walk into my class. All of them are staring at me. I smile awkwardly and quickly take my seat.
"Dude your dating Derek Hale" Scott said. I nod and he looks at me with pride. Then I hear the girls whispering to each other.
"Why would Derek Hale choose to go out with an ugly faggot like him I mean come on he can do so much better" one says and all the others agree with him. I pick my stuff up and rush out of the classroom with the girls laughing at me. I go to the Locker room knowing that no body will be in there right now. I begin breathing heavy and tears prick my vision.

Dereks POV:
I'm laughing as one of my friends makes a joke when the door slams open. I see Scott one of Stiles's friend come in gasping. He takes a puff of his inhaler and then looks at me.
"Some girls said mean stuff about Stiles and he ran out and I can't find him" Scott said. I stood up straight away ignoring the teachers shouts for me. I thank Scott for telling me and then I follow Stiles's scent. I get to the locker room and I go in hearing Stiles crying and gasping for breath.
"Stiles it's me it's Derek" I say softly as I approach him.

Stiles POV:
I hear someone come in and walk towards me.
"Stiles it's me it's Derek" I hear Derek say softly. I jump forward and hug him tightly. He hugs me back and whispers reassuring things in my ear successfully calming me down.
"Do you wanna tell me what happened" Derek said. I took a deep breath.
"Some girl said that you can do better than me because I'm an ugly faggot" I say and he growls his eyes turning yellow. I gasp at his eyes changing colour. I put my hands on his face and look at his eyes. He then smiles and I see his fangs. He smirks and then gently nips at my neck making me squeak. He smiles and pulls back in his human form.
"Come on let's go home I'll explain to your mum and dad as well as mine" he said. I nod and pick up my stuff and we both go out to his car. He then brings me home and we go up to my room. We then lay in bed watching a movie until we hear my mum come in.
"STILES STILINSKI AND DEREK HALE" we hear my mum and Dereks mum yell. We both look at each other and gulp. We go downstairs and I see both my mum and Talia stood there looking angry.
I stand behind Derek as he grabs my hands.
"Why did you leave school" Talia yells at us both. I flinch back and Dereks grip on my hand tightens.
"You know what Stiles I don't even want to hear it because you've done this too many times" my mum screams her eyes glowing. I move backwards as tears start streaming down my face. Derek looks back at me and his own eyes glow. He growls looking at his mum and mine.
"Will you control yourself your scaring him and we didn't leave for no reason people were saying mean stuff to him like he's ugly and a faggot" Derek yells. They all calm down and my mum looks at me sadly.
"I'm sorry Stiles I didn't mean to" my mum said and pulled me into a hug. I hug her back tightly and then me and Derek go back upstairs spending the rest of the night cuddling until we fell to sleep both with smiles on our faces.