Why are you pushing me away

Stiles POV:
Me and Derek have been dating but lately we haven't been talking as much as we would usually.
"Derek do you wanna go on a date with me later" I ask.
"I can't I need to help Scott with something" he said brushing me off. I feel tears come to my eyes and I walk out and Derek doesn't even notice. I head to my dads and see him say on the sofa.
"Dad" I say my voice cracking as tears roll down my face. My dad looks at me and jumps up.
"Stiles what's wrong" he said as he hugged me.
"Dereks being difficult he's been ignoring me as off lately he doesn't pay attention to me we hardly talk anymore" I say sobbing. My dad hugs me tightly.
"Right you know what we're gonna do I'm going to order us pizza and we're going to watch a movie together" my dad said making me smile.
"Now go get in your pyjamas and meet me down here" my dad said. I nod and go upstairs and get changed into my Star Wars pyjamas. I go downstairs to see my dad with ice cream and a Star Wars movie already on. My dad smiles at me. Half way through the movie the Pizza arrived. We eat the pizza and through our I explain to dad what's happening. Then we eat ice cream. Then there's a knock at the door and my dad gets up to answer it.
"Is Stiles here" I hear Derek say.
"Yeah he is but your not seeing him" my dad says sternly.
"Why" Derek said shocked.
"Because you hurt him you've been brushing him off he's hurt because you've been talking a lot less lately" my dad said angrily.
"If you'll let me speak to him I'll make it right" Derek begs my dad.
"Dad it's fine I'll talk to him" I say walking towards the door. I shut the door behind me and crossed my arms waiting for Derek to start talking.
"I'm so sorry I didn't been to ignore you or anything I've been stressed out lately with the pack. And the anniversary of my family's death is coming up and I'm sorry I bottle my emotions up I'm so sorry. I can't loose you Stiles I love you" Derek said with tears falling down his face. I grab his face and wipe the tears and kiss him. He kisses back passionately. I pull back and smile at him, I grab his hand and pull him in the house.
"Are you all sorted now I don't have to get my gun do I" my dad asked. I laugh.
"No dad we're all good" I say. We then spend the night laughing and cuddling.