Void

Stiles POV:
I can see everything that void does but I can't stop him.
"Stop don't do it" I say to him as we play chess.
"Then tell me who's most important to you Scott your brother or the one you love Derek" Void said.
"Never" I say and continue playing in silence. I then hear some movement but I continue playing the game. Then I hear howling, I look to my right and see Scott and Derek. I smile and look at void and swipe the game of chess off the board.
I then begin to see the light as the bandages are unwrapped around me.
"Scott oh my god" I say and hug him. I'm then pushed off and I see void who looks exactly like me.
"Now which ones the real one" Scott asks the pack.
"Let's ask them some questions" Lydia suggests.
"Yeah ok what's my dads name" Scott asks.
"Raphael" Void said. My face pales.
"He's got my memories" I say sadly.
"Ok next question who's my sister" Derek asks.
"Cora and Laura Hale are the only ones you've mentioned Cora is is New York that's where you sent her to be safe and Laura has unfortunately passed away because of your psycho uncle Peter" I say before void got the chance.
"They both know the answers" Allison realises. I sigh realising I could die. Then Derek puts his hand on Voids face and hugs him. He then does the same to me. I melt into his hug and begin crying a little bit realising this would be the last time I would be in his arms. He then pulls away and goes back to void and hugs him again. I sigh in defeat and then void cries out in pain as Derek stabs his claws into him. Scott then bites him and Lydia catches the fireflies. I drop to my knees and begin crying in relief. Scott then pulls me up and hug me tightly.
"Thank you for saving me" I sob on his shoulder. I'm then pulled into Dereks embrace which I hug him tightly. He then pulls away and slams his lips on mine making me smile into the kiss. The pack cheer around us. I pull away and smile.
"Right you need to go see your dads and for a couple of days or as long as you need the pack will give you some space" Scott said. I nod and smile.
"I'll drive him" Derek said and guided me out of the house supporting most of my weight. We get in the car and he drives me to my dads. When we get there we walk straight in and my dad freezes.
"Stiles oh my god your ok" my dad said and hugged me tightly.
"Yeah I'm ok" I say and then my dad turns to look at Derek.
"Sherif i would like your permission to date your son" Derek said. My dad looked at me wide eyes and I nod smiling.
"If that's what Stiles want then I agree" my dad said. Derek smiles and hugs me. After saying bye to Derek and talking to my dad I go upstairs and strip down to my boxers and get into my bed. I then feel arms wrap around me and open one eye to see Derek. I smile and cuddle into him.