No i didn't want to be a werewolf

Stiles POV:
I wake up and look around and see I'm laid on the table at Deatons. I look around and see that I can see and smell better. I look at all the pack in horror.
"No no I didn't want to be one" I scream and get off the table.
"Stiles please" Scott said trying to hug me.
"No you should have let me die I don't want to be a werewolf" I yell with tears streaming down my face.
"Stiles calm down or you'll shift" Issac says coming towards me. That makes me panic more. I look down at my hands and see claws, I lift my hand up in horror. I quickly run past them all and I run into the woods.
"Ring Derek" I hear Scott yell. I keep running unsure of where I'm heading. I run for about 15 minutes before I'm tackled to the ground. I shift immediately and look up to see Derek staring back at me.
"Move Derek" I growl. He growls back at me flashing his eyes.
"You know I can't now find an anchor someone who makes you wanna be human" Derek said calmly. I growl at him and try to attack him, he throws me back against a tree. I stay on the ground heavy breathing trying to find an anchor. I finally calm down as I found one. I slowly get up and give Derek a small smile.
"You've found an anchor" he said in disbelief.
"Yeah" I mutter.
"I've never seen a newly bitten werewolf find an anchor that fast" Derek said helping me up. I look away from him and begin walking.
"Where are you going" Derek asks.
"Home" I say not looking at him.
"You need to come to my loft the packs there" Derek said. I sigh frustrated knowing that he's going to find out he's my anchor. I turn around and follow him. We get to his loft to see the pack there.
"Oh thank god Stiles" Scott said hugging me, I hug him back tightly.
"How did you calm him down" Scott asks Derek. I tense up.
"He found an anchor" Derek said. The whole pack looks at me with wide eyes.
"Oh my god who is it" Lydia asks me.
"Don't worry about it's not important" I say dismissing it.
"Of course it is tell us" Issac says excited. I shake my head no.
"Tell me" Scott said using his alpha tone. I try to resist it and walk to the door so I can run.
"It's Derek" I say strained, I immediately run out of the loft as I begin to panic. I immediately run home with tears streaming down my face and I see my dad.
"Stiles what's wrong" my dad asks pulling me into a hug.
"They probably asked you about it but you know I'm a werewolf well Scott forced me to tell them my anchor" I sob into his arms.
"Who is it Stiles" my dad asks me softly.
"It's Derek" I say.
"That's fine Stiles and Scott shouldn't have forced you. My ears pick up someone in my room, I use my sense of smell and smell Derek.
"He's here" I say to my dad who lets me go.
"No fighting" he warns me. I chuckle and hold up my hands in my defence. I head up stairs smelling like a ball of nerves. I open my door to see Derek sat on my bed.
"What do you want" I say to him.
"I'm your anchor" he asks wanting me to say it. I roll my eyes.
"Yes your my anchor" I say and take my hoodie off and sit on my chair. He's silent for a few minutes.
"Derek if your just going to be silent or sit there and mock me then get out" I say angry. He pulls me up and looks into my eyes.
"Your my anchor as well" he said quietly.
"I am since when" I asked in disbelief.
"Since the pool where you held me up for 4 hours" Derek said looking down.
"Why didn't you tell me" I ask.
"Because I didn't know if you felt the same was as I do when I'm around you" he said.
"What do you mean" I ask. He sighs in frustration, he pull me to him and kisses me softly. I kiss back passionately. He pulls away and chuckles at me.
"What" I ask.
"Gold really suits you" he said with a smirk.
"Oh fuck" I say blinking a few times I look at him and he nods.
"I like you Stiles will you be my boyfriend" Derek said with a smile on his face.
"Yes Derek I'll be your boyfriend" I say with a smile and kiss him. We both then strip into our boxers and cuddle up in bed together.
"Goodnight Stiles" Derek said kissing my head.
"Goodnight Der" I say sleepily making him chuckle.