You were dead

Stiles POV:
I walk in my empty house with tears streaming down my face. I head up to my bathroom and take my shirt off and begin to wrap the wound on my bicep. My phone rings and I pick it up without hesitation.
"Hello" I say with my voice cracking.
"Hey Stiles how you doing" Scott said gently.
"He's dead Scott the Alphas killed him and I never got to tell him how I feel" I say sadly.
"Stiles he's not dead his body was gone we will find him." Scott reassures me. I sigh sadly and say bye and hang up. I don't bother putting a shirt on or taking my bottoms off and I get into bed. I fall to sleep crying to myself. Over the next couple of days they haven't been able to find Derek and all I do is cry myself to sleep. I re-wrap my bicep and sit on my desk with my head in my hands. I then see some shoes and look up. I immediately grab onto his shirt.
"D-Derek" I cry into his shirt. Derek gently grabs my arm and the back of the neck and kisses my head.
"I-I I saw you d- you were-" I begin to say.
"Ahh" Derek says softly.
"I saw you die" I yell.
"I'm okay we are okay" Derek says softly.

He picks me up and carries me to my bed. He lays me down and hovers over me.
"What happened to your arm" he asks as he gently touched it. I wince slightly.
"One of the Alpha got me" I say as I saw an emotion flicker in his eye. He gently puts his hand on it and take away my pain. I sigh in delight.
"Thank you" I mumble and hug him. He tries to make me let go but I refuse.
"Stiles it's ok I'm not going anywhere I'm staying here with you" Derek reassured me. I shake my head and burry it into his neck.
"I thought I wouldn't get a chance to tell you" I mumble into his neck.
"Tell me what Stiles" he said and laid on my chest.
"Im in love you" I say. I feel him freeze. I immediately think the worst and push him off of me and run to the bathroom and lock myself in. I begin to silently cry.
"Stiles please let me in" he says softly. I quickly unlock the door and scurry back.
"Stiles you just took me by surprise I didn't think you would feel the same about me as I would feel about you" he said. I looked up at him shocked. I jump on him and kiss him.

 I jump on him and kiss him

He kisses back. Once we pull away he smiles at me and picks me up. He then takes me over to the bed and strips down to just his boxers. He smirks as I blush. He gets into bed and pulls me into his chest.
"Don't ever leave me again" I mumble into his neck. He shakes his head.
"Never" he said and kisses my head. We both then fell to sleep with smiles on our faces.