A Witch cast a spell on him (PART 1)

Stiles POV:

We were in the woods searching a coven of witches when i hear a howl and run towards where it's come from. I run and see both Derek and Scott wolfed out growling at eachother.
"Scott" i say cautiously, unsure of whats happening. Both of their heads whip around to face me, Scotts eyes stop flashing but Dereks don't.
"carefull a bunch of witches cast a spell on him and he just started attacking me" Scott said and growled when Derek started coming towards to me. I move back, then suddenly Derek ran towards me and threw his arms around me and burried his head in my neck sniffing my neck. I realise that he's taking in my scent.
"Uhh Derek are you ok" i ask but he doesn't respond he just stayed where he is and whimpered which made my heart break. I hug him tighter hating when wolfs whimper.
"Tell the pack to meet us at the loft including Deaton we need to know whats going on with Derek" i say. Scott nods and tries to get closer to me but is unsuccessful when Derek snarls at him.
"Hey no snarling" i say hoping he'd listen. He whines and bares his throat in submission, i gasp and look wide eyes to Scott. Derek just whines again.
"Dude just scent mark him or something" Scott said shrugging. I sigh in frustration at Scotts lack of knowledge of why betas do this. I put my hand on the back of his neck and keep it there for a few seconds until he smiles at me and puts his head back in my neck. We all then get in the car and head back to the loft. Once we get there the pack are all looking at me and Derek confused as to why he's so close.
"Why is my nephew practically attached to you" Peter asks with a glare.
"I don't know thats why we called Deaton who should be here any minute" i say.
"Derek doesn't seem to let anyone near Stiles but him, he growled at me when i went towards them and then barred his throat for Stiles who had to scent mark him for him to stop" Scott explained further.
"That does sound strange" Deaton said with a look of realisation on his face.
"What you know something" i say preying he would tell us and not be cryptic.
"The witches have put a spell on him to protect the person who Derek thinks is his alpha" Deaton says reluctantly.
"What why would he think I'm his alpha I'm just human and i though he hated me" i ask confused.
"He never hated you Stiles actually opposite he loved you, he thinks of you as an alpha because your always the one who checks up on him and makes sure he's alright" Peter said.
"Ok so what happens from now" i say ignoring the first part not believing that Derek actually loves me.
"The spell will go away in a couple of days until then you will have to stay with him because he won't want to leave your side" Deaton said then left.
"You are not staying here with Derek and Peter especially Peter!" Scott yells angrily. I frown at him thinking he would understand.
"Scott did you not just hear Deaton i need to stay here with him" i say trying to get Scott to see sense.
"No pack member of mine will stay here with them" Scott says firly.
"Then i guess I'm no longer part of your pack" i say coldly. Scott then storms out and so does the rest of his pack.
"You didn't have to do that" Peter said shocked.
"Well i wasn't going to leave Derek alone now was I" i say and smile softly at him. I then turn to see Derek still standing pretty close to me.
"Come on then we need sleep" i say and hold my hand out for him which he takes without a second thought. He then leads me to his room and then we both get under his covers and i fall to sleep with Derek curled around me with his arm thrown around my waist.