Im not cominh im ill

Stiles POV:
I groan as my dad took my temperature.
"Jesus Stiles your burning up" my dad said. He then got a cold cloth and put it against my head.
"I'm sorry but your not going to the pack meeting your ill" he said. I groan in protest. My dad just sends me a look. I then shut my eyes and go back to sleep. I wake up and I hear voices.
"He's sick he's not going" my dad said sternly.
"I need him" I hear Derek say.
"What for to be your little bitch and research things for you" my dad said.
"No he's my mate I need him. I'm sure Stiles has explained to you about mates" Derek said almost softly. I hear my dad sigh. I then head them come up the stairs.
"Look at him he's ill now you can stay here but he's not leaving" my dad said sternly.
"Won't I scare him if I'm here when he wakes up" Derek asked timidly.
"No it's fine I want you here" I say sleepily,  lazily opening one eye. Derek then sits with his back against my bed. I smile and reach my hand out and play with his hair. My dad smiles at me and leaves. His head falls back as I play with his hair.
"That feels good" Derek hums. I smile. I then ask a question that made him freeze.
"So I'm your mate" I ask and feel him freeze. He then gets up and starts pacing. My eyes follow him until he stops and looks at me.
"Yes you are but you can reject me I mean I've been horrible to you. I'm grumpy I'm 24 while your 17. I knew you were my mate the minute I met you but I didn't know how to express my feelings." He rants. I smile at him and push myself to get up. I walk towards him and wrap my arms around him. He wraps his arms around me and buries his head in my neck. I then slowly walk backwards towards my bed and gently lower us down. He lays on my chest as I stroke his hair.
"I don't care I accept being your mate I've had a crush on you for ages so it's great news" I say and kiss his head. He then takes his jacket off and lays with me until we are both asleep in each other's embrace.