No he's my child

Stiles POV:
"Come on Sebastian we need to get Ice cream" I say and grab my keys. My son yells excitedly and run towards me, I laugh and pick him up and kiss his cheek.
"Can we get chocolate chip ice cream" he said, as I walk out the door to the car. I smile sadly because it was Derek's favourite.
"Of course we can" I say as I put him in the car. He looks a lot like Derek with his black hair and green eyes, it's a shame that he left me before I had the chance to tell him I was pregnant. I make sure his seatbelts on and then I get into the car.
"We're going to see grandpa later is that ok" I ask him as I begin driving to the store.
"Yeah I love grandpa" he squeals excitedly. I laugh as I park. I get out of the car and go around and get him out of the car. I lock the car and hold his hand as we walk into the store. As soon as we get there he runs off.
"Sebby get back here" I say and I go after him. I see him in the ice cream section and freeze as I see him talking to someone I never wanted to see again.
"Sebastian come here" I say my voice strained. He runs towards me as Derek looks up shocked.
"Stiles?" He asked shocked.
"Daddy do you know him?" Seb asks.
"Yes I do baby but it's no one of importance" I say and grab the chocolate chip ice cream and cookie dough ice cream. I turn around ignoring Derek as I go to pay. Once I pay I quickly head to my car, I could hear Derek yelling me but I ignore it. I put Sebastian in the car and try to get it but Derek catches up. I shut the door and turn to face him.
"What do you want Derek" I say turning to face him as I lean against my car and cross my arms.
"You have a son" he said.
"Yes I have a son" I say glaring at him.
"He looks like me, is he mine" Derek asks making me freeze. I stay silent.
"Stiles please" Derek begs. I sigh.
"Yes Derek he's yours, his names Sebastian Hale" I say looking down.
"Can I meet him and my family" he asks. I sigh knowing I can't keep them apart.
"Fine do you still live at the same place" I ask.
"Yeah I do and my uncle and sister are there" he said with a smile.
"Make sure your uncle knows what he can and can't do around my son" I say with a glare as I get into my car.
"Ok Seb we're going to go visit some of your family" I say with a smile.
"Grandpa?" He asks.
"No it's a bit different I'll tell you who they are when we get there. I see Derek drive off. I get my phone out and ring my dad.
"Hey Stiles are you coming over?" my dad asks.
"Dereks back and he knows and he wants to meet him so I'm taking him over to meet Derek and his family" I say with a sigh.
"Oh Stiles everything will be ok I'm here if you need me." My dad says.
"Thanks dad" I say and hang up. I sigh and start driving towards Dereks place, I feel myself smile at the thought of Derek. I shake my head and park. I get out while grabbing my son.
"So we're meeting new people" My son said.
"Yes we are Seb" I say as I open the door to see them all standing there. Derek walks towards us and stops in front  of us. I kneel down in front of Sebastian.
"Ok now do you remember how I told you about your daddy and how he had to leave for work for a while" I say making him nod.
"We'll he's back baby and that's your daddy" I say pointing to Derek. He looks at me with wide eyes and Derek holds his arms out.
"Can you come with me papa" he says while holding onto me tightly. I smile sadly and nod, I pick him up and walk towards Derek.
"Hey there buddy" Derek said smiling at him with tears forming in his eyes.
"Hi daddy" he said and then hid his face in my neck.
"Baby that's your daddy there's nothing to be scared of" I say.
"You hug him first" he said while wriggling out of my arms making me put him down.
"You want me to hug him first" I ask him. He nods. I sigh and wrap my arms around Derek making him hug me back tightly. He whispers into my ear "I missed you". I tensed up and then pulled back.
"See" I say gesturing towards my son. He smiles and runs towards Derek making him pick him up.
"I've missed you daddy" he said hugging him tightly.
"I've missed you too" Derek said crying. He pulled back and looks to the other people.
"Papa who are they?" He asks. I walk towards Cora who hugs me.
"This is your aunt Cora and that's your Uncle Peter" I say gesturing towards then both.
"Yeah I have a big family. Aunty Cora's very pretty" he said. I chuckle as they all swarm around him. After a few minutes I get an idea.
"Seb" I say getting his attention.
"Do you want to spend a couple of hours with them while I go do a couple of things" I say making him run to me.
"You'll come back right" he said.
"Of course I will" I say hugging and kissing him.
I stand up again and look at Derek.
"He is deathly allergic to peanuts so he can't have any and here you should have these" I say handing him a couple of Epipens. I kiss Seb one last time and head out. I get in my car and head to my dads. Once I get to my dads I go straight in.
"Hey dad" I say and then drop to my knees as I start sobbing.
"Oh Stiles" he said hugging me tightly.
"He's back and he says he misses me and I miss him to I even still love him and I hate myself for it." I sob in his arms.
"Stiles don't hate yourself he was your first love and you never know you might end up getting back together with him because I know you love him" my dad said making me stay silent. I spend the next three hours with my dad until I decide to go pick up Seb. I get in my car and head to Dereks. I park my car and mentally prepare myself to go in. I sigh and get out of the car and go into the apartment. I hear nothing and frown confused. I walk around looking in every room. I finally get to the last room and hope that he's in there. I open the door and my heart melts at what I'm seeing. Derek and Seb and Seb were cuddled up asleep. I quickly take a picture and go to leave.
"Papa, is that you" Seb said sleeping waking Derek up in the process.
"Yeah Sebby it's me" I say smiling at his bed head.
"Come sleep with us" he said.
"No baby I don't think that's a good idea" I say gently. I can see tears form in his eyes and I sigh.
"Ok baby" I say and take my shirt off leaving me in just my sweats. I get in bed and cuddle up to him and Derek. Seb is asleep within minutes.
"Stiles we need to talk" I hear Derek say.
"Not a chance Derek you left for 5 years Derek, I loved you so fucking much and you left. You left me to raise my son" I say with venom in my voice.
"Our son" Derek corrects me.
"No my son I've raised him for 5 years not you" I say angrily. Derek smashes his lips against mine being careful not to squish Seb. I kiss back passionately.
"I promise you I will be by your side as well as Sebs and I won't leave. I love you Stiles I never stopped and I hope you'll take me back" Derek said stroking my cheek.
"Fine only because I love you but you get once more chance" I stay sternly.
"That's all I need" he said and pulled me and Seb close.