Cuddly wolf

Stiles POV:

I wake up at 1 and look at my phone to see that I have a text saying that there's a pack meeting at 1:30. I gasp and quickly throw on some sweatpants and a baggy hoodie. I rush out to my jeep and quickly drive to Dereks loft. I finally park and curse as I'm 10 minutes late. I rush in out of breath to see the pack staring  at me.
"Oh my god Stiles are you ok?" Scott asks me wide eyes.
"Sorry I'm late I was asleep and didn't see the message" I say and sit on the sofa as I'm still tired.
"We'll be on time next time" Derek growls out making me roll my eyes but stay quite. The pack all look shocked.
"Stiles are you ok?" Lydia asks putting her hand on my forehead. I nod not saying anything.
"You didn't reply to Derek with any sarcasm and your being quieter than usual" Issac said.
I sigh and yawn.
"I'm just tired you know between the school, homework, research for the pack, helping the pack and playing pack nurse I haven't had much time to sleep" I say my tone full of sarcasm aimed towards Derek. He growls at me and slams me against a wall. I groan in pain and push him off me with all the strength I can muster.
"Stop slamming me against the fucking walls your hurting me for fuck sake" I yell at Derek. The pack all looked shocked as I spoke back to Derek.
"Stiles.." Scott starts but I cut him off.
"No Scott I'm sick of it I do a hell of a lot for this pack and I get fucking shouted at for wanting a couple of hours of sleep" I say to him sharply. Scott was about to say something when Derek cuts him off.
"Stiles go upstairs and go into the first door in your right and go to sleep, I'll tell you what happens in the morning" he said softly. I hang my head and nod at him while yawning. I go upstairs and find the room, I look around and notice it's Dereks room, I smile slightly. I slide my sweatpants off and take my hoodie off leaving me just in my boxers. I get under the blankets and slowly drift off.  I wake up to someone getting in bed with me and laying on my chest. I love down to see a shirtless Derek.
"Hey Der" I mumble knowing he could hear me. He nuzzled his head into my neck.
"Hey" he says back. I run my fingers through his hair.
"What happened with the meeting?" I ask loving how cuddly Derek is.
"I'll tell you in the morning let's sleep" Derek said rubbing his scruff against me making me giggle.
"Why are you so cuddly normally you can't stand the sight of me" I ask him making him freeze and I can tell he began to panic.
"Hey you don't have to say anything now but I would like it explained at some point tomorrow" I say calming him down. He nods against me.
"Sleep" he commands making me chuckle.

In the morning:
I wake up and try to sit up but I realise that Dereks arms are wrapped tightly around me. I sigh and turn in his arms so I'm facing him. I like his nose a couple of times making him growl at me.
"What Stiles" Derek growls opening his eyes and staring  at me.
"Let me up" I say to him and he just shakes his head no.
"If you let me up I'll make you breakfast" I say making him smile with his eyes closed. I grin at him smiling, he moves his arms from around me which made me chuckle. I get up and tried putting on my hoodie  until I heard a growl. I look to see Derek sat up and leaning his upper body against the headboard.
"What?" I ask wondering what he's growling about.
"No shirt" he said making me roll my eyes. I grab my sweatpants and put them on while throwing my hoodie at him.
"Look I'm not wearing it" I say as I leave the room. I quickly get started on breakfast wondering why Dereks like this and I only come to one conclusion that I'm his mate. I make him breakfast and shout up to him while I sit on the sofa with my coffee in silence. Derek comes down and grabs his breakfast and sits next to me.
"What's wrong?" He asks glancing at me while eating his breakfast.
"Am I your mate?" I whisper knowing full well he can hear me. He freezes holding his fork in mid air.
"Stiles.." he starts but I cut him off by standing up and pacing.
"Your fucking kidding me right Derek, how long have you know?" I ask angrily.
"Since I met you" he says softly. I laugh angrily.
"Your joking me right, you made me think you hate me and I cried myself to sleep because I love you" I yell at him.
"Stiles please calm down" Derek said standing up and walking towards me.
"No, no I won't" I say and turn around and start heading for the door. Derek quickly rushed in front of me and blocks the door.
"Derek move" I say trying to hold the tears in. He wraps his arms around me and i could no longer hold back the tears. I sob in his arms, he picks me up bridle style and carries me up to bed.
"Stiles I never hated you I just didn't want you to get hurt but I realise the more I'm pushing you away the more I loose you. I love you so much" he said making me freeze.
"I love you too" I mumble into his neck. I cuddle up to him practically clinging to him.
"Stiles I've got you I'm not leaving" Derek said holding me tightly.
"I love you" I say to him just making sure.
"I love you too so much" Derek said kissing my head making me kiss his jaw. He growls happily making me chuckle.