Chapter 3

Writer's POV

After coming out of the restaurant, Shourya opened the door of the car and sat in the passenger seat and slammed the door angrily. He was angry with Khushi and also angry with Rahul because he took Khushi's side in front of all.

How can he take that cheap girl's side?

Rahul sat on the driver's side and glared at Shourya, "what was that, Shourya? You should try to control your anger"

"Rahul, she spilled coffee on me, and you are taking her side?" Shourya asked in anger.

"Shourya, she didn't do it intentionally"

"You don't know anything about those cheap girls like her, they can do anything to grab a rich man's attention" Shourya said with gritted teeth, "and you are taking her side, you are my friend, not hers, so stop taking her side".

That girl surely knows how to spoil someone's mood.

"You are my friend, that doesn't mean I will take your side when you are wrong," Rahul argued back.

Shourya just ignored him. He knew that he was wrong, he should not have shouted at her like that, but his ego didn't allow him to accept his mistake.

After that, they both went directly to their office. The employees who were gossiping bowed their heads and started doing their work after seeing them.

"I am not paying you for your gossips, so stop gossiping and do your work,  otherwise I will fire you all," Shourya shouted at them and made his way to his cabin.

Rahul just sighed shaking his head.

Shourya barged into his cabin and sat on his chair and started taking a deep breath to calm himself.

When he was going through some files, he heard a knock "come in".
"Sir,  Samaira maam has come, should I allow her in?" His P.A, John asked him.

"Jhon, how many times should I tell you that you should directly send my family members to my cabin and don't make them wait?" Shourya shouted at his PA . Jhon became scarred by his boss's anger.
Poor Jhon became the victim of his anger.

"If you make the same mistake again, I will fire you, is that clear?" Shourya warned him and Jhon nodded his head.
"I-i am sor-sorry, s-sir"

"NOW GET OUT" Jhon ran out of his cabin.
How dare he make my Samaira wait?

A girl with a short red dress and her face full of makeup entered Shourya's cabin without knocking.

"Baby, I missed you so much" she hugged Shourya and gave a light kiss on his lips.

"I missed you too, Sam" he hugged her back.

"Your duffer PA didn't allow me to enter your cabin," she said by shedding her crocodile tears.

"I know, Sam. Today I warned him, he will not do that next time".

"Aww, I love you, baby" she hugged him, "baby, are you free today?" She asked him hopefully.

"No, Sam, today I am busy, I have a  meeting now, and I also want to check and sign those files," Shourya said pointing the files which were kept on his table.

"Actually, I was planning to spend some time with you today, but it's okay, I understand," she said with a sad tone.

"I am sorry, sweetheart, but tomorrow I am free, can we go for lunch date tomorrow, what say?"

"Really, baby?" Her face lit up with excitement, "I will be waiting for you at my house "

"Okay, be ready till 1:00 pm I will come to pick you up"

"Okay, okay then I am going, I also want to go shopping"

"Take my card" Shourya gave her his card.

"Thank you so much, baby, I love you a lot" Samaira took his card excitedly  and gave him a bone-crushing hug.

"I love you too, sweetheart," Shourya said kissing her cheek.

"Okay then I am going"

"Ok, bye take care and don't forget tomorrow's lunch date"

"Sure"

After meeting Samaira, Shourya's all anger vanished in the air.

Rahul was coming to Shourya's cabin with a file in his hand, and he was checking the papers. On the way, Samaira and Rahul bumped into each other and all the papers scattered on the floor.

"Are you blind, Rahul? Can't you see where you are going?" Samaira asked him angrily.

Rahul and Samaira hate each other. He is against her and Shourya's relationship. He always warns Shourya about Samaira. That's why Samaira hates Rahul.

"You are also not blind, then, why did you bump into me?" Rahul said gritting his teeth.

"Shut up," she said in an angry tone.

"YOU SHUT UP AND GET LOST FROM HERE" Now Rahul also lost his control and he shouted at her. He disguises with her presence.

"Duffer" she muttered under her breath and stormed her feet and went. Rahul glared at her.

Rahul barged inside the Shourya's cabin "Shourya what was that cake faced doll was doing here"? Rahul asked him with an irritating tone.

"Rahul, why are you hating her so much? She is a nice girl, and she is my girlfriend, so she can come here whenever she wants," Shourya said, glaring at him.

"Nice girl, my foot. Shourya, she is just using you, she is only after your money, she doesn't love you, she only loves your money, that's the reason she is with you. Why can't you see her real face?" Rahul tried to make him understand. He wants the best for his best friend, and he knows that Samaira is not the one for his best friend.

"ENOUGH, RAHUL" Shourya banged his fist on the table and got up from his chair, "I don't know why you hate her so much. I love her, and soon I am going to marry her. So, next time I will not tolerate any word against her" Shourya shouted at him.

"Okay, bro, calm down, but remember all glitters is not gold" Rahul said while putting one hand on Shourya's shoulder.

"Okay, leave this topic now, we have a  meeting with Mr. Singhania now, and ya, I came here to give you this file, it's Mr. Sharma's file, so check and sign it," Rahul said handing the file to Shourya.

Shourya ran his hand through his thick hair. He felt guilty for shouting at his friend.
"I am sorry, Rahul" he apologised.

"It's ok, bro" Rahul gave him a brotherly hug "now let's go, they must be waiting for us" and they both left to attend their meeting.

Hey guys, I hope you all are fine.

If you liked the chapter then please vote and comment.
Please feel free to share your thoughts.

may god bless you all.

Vel💕