Chapter 49

Shourya's POV

When we were coming after wishing Mr. Singhania's daughter, Ishaan came and stood in front of us. He was my college mate and also my enemy. He is also a businessman and the number one womaniser.

I was shocked when he called Khushi "Mrs. Kapoor," because till now no one knows about our marriage, but I also felt a little happy when I heard him address her as Mrs. Kapoor.
He was looking at her from top to bottom with lustful eyes.

I wanted to punch that moron, but Khushi held my hand. I calmed my anger and told Khushi to stay away from him. After that, I asked her to sit there, and I would come in five minutes. Actually, I wanted to meet one of my clients, so I didn't want her to come with me because if they had asked me who she was, then what would I have to say? If I had said that she was my girlfriend, then she could be hurt, and if I had said that she was my wife, then that news somehow would have reached the media, and they could have made a fuss about it.

When I was coming after talking with my clients, Samaira came and wrapped her hand around my waist.

"Hey, baby,"

"Hi, Sam, you came alone?" I asked her.

"Yeah. You didn't even inform me that you would also come to the party?"

"Sam, Khushi has come with me," I said, rubbing the back of my neck. I know she will get angry.

"So, you brought trash with you, but you didn't have time to tell me." She scoffed.

"Samaira, her name is Khushi," I said, glaring at her. I don't know why, but I didn't like the way she addressed Khushi.

"Ohh, from when onwards did you become her love sick puppy?" She asked, gritting her teeth. "You are the one who used to call her by this name. Then now, what happened? Did you fall in love with her?"

"Noth-nothing like that, Sam. It's ju-" I tried to make her understand, but she cut me off, saying, "I know everything. I know that you started loving her."

"Sam, try to understand. I-I don't lo-love her," I said, holding her shoulders lightly.

Why am I stammering while saying this?

I wanted to go to Khushi. She was alone there, but Samaira stopped me and asked me to dance with her. I tried to deny it once, but she became sad, so I thought to dance with her, but my mind was still on Khushi.

When I saw her with Rahul, I felt relief but also felt jealousy. She was so close to him. I know Rahul is treating her as his sister, but still, she should not go close to any other guy than me.

"And why so?" My subconscious asked me.

Because she is my wife..

"Have you ever considered her your wife?" Again, it mocked me.

When I was dancing with Khushi, I felt so good. I felt as if we were in heaven. I always feel different whenever I go close to her. Different feelings start to bubble inside me.

Why don't I feel that way with Samaira?

Nowadays, we are working really hard to get Mr. Wilton White's deal. It's really an important to our company. He is a great businessman, and is at the top his company is top, and our S.K. company is on the second position. So, some how I want that deal. Our employees are really working hard. I just hope that we get that deal. I am going home late after working.

Today, I thought to take Khushi out for dinner. There, I will apologise to her properly. I will also get a chance to know her.

Khushi's POV