Chapter 27

Shourya's POV

It would be a lie if I said she didn't  look beautiful in that bridal dress. She was looking gorgeous. But she is a devil with th face of an angel. She was crying like she was standing at someone's funeral. Seriously, man,  who cries so much at their own wedding? But I know that she was shedding  those crocodile tears just to show that she was sad for leaving her family, and I will not fall into her trap. It was just the drama of that witch.

She is such a liar. That gold digger lied to her own mother just to marry me. She spoiled my life just to enjoy luxury. How dare she?

I was feeling like I wanted to kill her with my own hands. My dad forced me to marry that witch without my wish. I don't know what black magic she has done to my family. She trapped my family and my best friend by showing that fake innocence, but I will not fall in your trap, Miss. Khushi Raichandr.

I was angry with my mom and dad, and especially with that gold digger, so I took my car keys and came out of the house. If I stayed there for one more minute, then I don't know what I would have done with that girl, so I started my car and made my way to the club. There I got drunk and went to my Samaira's house.

I parked my car and rang the doorbell. She opened the door and looked at me, shocked. "Baby, what are you doing here at this time? Today was your wedding, right?" She asked standing in front of me.

"First, can I come in?" I ignored her questions and asked.

"Yes, baby, please come," she said, nodding her head. "Are you drunk?" She fired another question.

I went inside and sat on a sofa. She closed the door and came and sat beside me.

"Wait, I am bringing something for you to eat," she said, getting up.

I held her hand.

"Please sit."

She nodded and sat.

"Baby, tell me what happen. What about your marriage? And you are here at this time?" She fired questions one by one.

"Can't I come here to meet you?" I asked her.

"Baby, it's no-nothing like that. You ca-can come here any-anytime, but thi-this ti-time"

"Ok, baby, leave that. Now tell me, what happened? Today was your wed-" I cut her sentence by saying, "This is the worst day of my life. You know who is the bride?" I asked. I was fuming in anger.

"Who?" She asked, looking at my eyes.

  "Miss. Khushi Raichandr," I said, clenching my teeth. She got up with a jerk. Shock was evident on her face.

"What? Her? How dare she steal my boyfriend? I am going to kill her!" She said angrily. Now she was fuming in anger.

"And you know, Sam, she lied to her mom, saying we love each other just to marry me," I told her, clutching my fist.

"Seriously, that middle-class gold digger thought that you would love her?" She said this, gritting her teeth.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing, but she cut the call.

"Baby, I think yo-" again, her phone started ringing.

"Sam, you can take that call. It must be important," I said.

She smiled nervously, nodded and went outside.

Now what has happened to her?

I shrugged and started thinking about my life. I will make that gold digger's a  life living hell. She will see the consequences of marrying me.