Chapter 16

Writer's POV

It's been fifteen days since Khushi didn't go to the office, and today her office leave is completed.

She woke up when the alarm yelled at her to wake up. She yawned and stretched her arms, got up from her bed, and went to the bathroom to do her morning chores. She dressed up with a blue top and a black pencil skirt, combed and tied her waist- length hair into a ponytail, and went downstairs to have her breakfast.

Her mom and her sister, Divya, were waiting for her. "Good morning, mom. Good morning, Divi," she wished them and sat beside Divya.

"Good morning, Khushi. Good morning, Di" they said with a warm smile as they began eating their breakfast.

After having breakfast, she bid them goodbye and made her way to the office. These fifteen days she didn't get proper sleep by thinking about that deal. She was feeling uneasy about going to the office.

As soon as she entered the office, Saira came and gave her a bone-crushing hug. "Hey, Khushi, how are you and your mom? I missed you so much!" Saira asks without leaving her.

"I-I ca-can't bre-breathe" she immediately left me and said sorry by giving her a sheepish smile. Khushi shook her head and laughed at Saira's excitement.

"Tell me, Khushi, how is Aunty?" Saira again asked her.

She said, "Mom is fine now," giving her a warm smile, and started going to her cabin. "Where is Zanvil?" Khushi asked Saira, opened her cabin door and kept her bag on one chair.

"Maybe flirting with some girls," Saira said, and sat down on one chair. Khushi sighed and also sat in her chair.

"See you later, Khushi. I am going. Mr. Malhotra must have come." Saira left from there, and Khushi started doing her work.

Shourya's POV

I got up at 8:00 and went to the bathroom to do my morning chores. After coming out of the bathroom, I wore my white shirt and blue blazer.

After having my breakfast, I went directly to the office. While going to my cabin, I saw Khushi's cabin door was open. That means she has come today. I glanced inside. She was busy on her laptop, typing something.

I knocked once and went directly inside. She looked at me and immediately got up. She was looking beautiful in a blue top and a black pencil skirt.

She was looking at me with a shocked expression. Now why is she looking at me like that, as if I am some kind of alien? This girl... I really hate her.

"Good morning, Mr. Kapoor," she said, composing herself.

"Miss. Raichandr, this is not your waitress work to take fifteen days leave. Because of you, a lot of work is pending." I said it with a cold tone.

Her eyes widened.

"Actually, my-"

"Come to my cabin and take those files  that are kept on my table and complete the work," I said, and I went to my cabin.

Hahaha, now my pending mission 'kick Kushi out of the company' starts from today.

I went and sat in my chair. There was a knock on my cabin door, "Come in."

Khushi entered my cabin.

"Here, take these files," I said, glaring at her, "and I want this work completed by tomorrow," I said.

She nodded her head, "Yes, sir."

She collected those files and left my cabin.

Khushi's POV