Chapter 52

Continuation

After hearing that, Shourya threw his mobile on the floor in anger, which broke into pieces. Khushi and Rahul flinched at his sudden action. Khushi knew something was coming for her. She gulped in fear.

Shourya stormed towards Khushi and grabbed both of her arms tightly. His eyes were all red in anger. "HOW DARE YOU TO SELL OUR PRESENTATION TO ISHAAN? HOW DARE YOU?" He shouted.

She was looking at him through her blurry vision with confusion. Rahul was also confused after hearing what Shourya was saying.

"HOW DARE YOU?" He roared. The whole cabin was booming with his voice.

"Wha-what are you say-saying, Shourya?" She asked him fearfully.

He left her arms and clapped his hands, laughing bitterly. "You know? You are doing a best acting. Now come out of your acting role. I came to know the truth."

"Shourya, what are you talking about, and why are you blaming Khushi?" Rahul asked with confusion.

"That gold-.." he took a deep breath. "She sold our company's presentation to that Ishaan for money, Rahul," he almost shouted, pointing at Khushi, who still didn't know how to react.

It broke her seeing her husband doesn't have trust in her. Rahul looked at Khushi with a shocked expression.

"I-i di-didn't do anything like that, Shourya. Please believe me. He is lying." She tried to justify herself.

She then looked at Rahul. "Rahul, I am saying the truth. I didn't sell that presentation. Please, believe me," she cried. Their eyes softened, but Shourya was not in a state to understand her.

"If you didn't give him our presentation, then how did he get our presentation?" He shouted. "I gave you the responsibility to keep that safe, then how did all this happen?"

She looked at him with teary eyes. "I-I don't know," she said between her sobs.

"If you wanted money, then you could have ask me. Are you still not satisfied after spoiling my life?" He shouted. "First you married me for my money, and now-" he stopped, realising what he was saying.

His every word was like a sharp knife that was stabbing her heart. She was looking at him with disbelief. He doesn't know how much his every word is hurting her.

How can he think so low about me? We have been living together for five months, and he doesn't even have one percent trust in me.

"Shourya, trust me, I didn't do that," she said, holding his hand.

"Don't touch me!" He jerked her hand away. "Ever since you came into my life, you have been showering my life with problems. Why are you behind in destroying me?"

Why did you do that with me, Khushi? I started trusting you, but in just a minute, you broke that trust too. I will never trust you.

"Shourya, come down. We will try to solve it," Rahul said, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"What will you solve, Rahul? This girl spoiled everything. How much I worked for that, and this girl just sold it to him," He sat in his chair and ran his hand through his hair.

They were unaware that one person was listening to everything outside of the cabin by fisting his hands.

"Shour-"

"Shut up, just shut up!" Shourya raised his voice. "GET OUT FROM HERE. FROM TODAY ONWARDS I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN MY OFFICE. YOU ARE FIRED!"

Khushi froze in her place. She couldn't believe that she got fired from her job.